[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Walk in from work >Mom has a friend over >Never seen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 1375332949546.jpg (98KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1375332949546.jpg
98KB, 450x450px
>Walk in from work
>Mom has a friend over
>Never seen this woman before
>Greet my family first
>Before I can even speak to her
>"Wow, my son is taller than him!"

I don't even fucking know this person and they're treating me like shit, does she have NO awareness? Fuck man. Manlet thread.
>>
>>34618628
ignore this shit dude, dont give a shit about anything but what interests you.
>>
It's not her fault you're a Manlet. Fuck off.
>>
>be 22
>"you look like a 12 year old, no offense"
>>
>>34618662
Manlets are always so salty. Must be the defective genes

>inb4 lanklet virgin
>>
>>34618628
Well if you had any sense of self belief and pride you would have said

>Yeah well at least my mothers son isnt a faggot

She would have gotten wet. Not only that you're mother would have had her pride restored, you pretty much disgraced your mother.
>>
>>34618724

I'm so exhausted from posts like this.
>>
>>34618778
Why? Cant handle the fact some manlets have pride in ourselves?
>>
>>34618935

Fucking retard

dsfkjgsdl
>>
File: sweet.png (319KB, 497x657px) Image search: [Google]
sweet.png
319KB, 497x657px
>>34618680
>18 year old manlet
>cashier told me I look 20
>>
>>34618680
>no offense but [offensive thing]
I never understood how this works. Am I legitimately retarded?
>>
>>34618703
>trying hard to upset a stranger on the internet

who's the salty one?
>>
>>34620026
It wasn't that hard, apparently :^)
>>
>>34620044
i am 6'3" and just calling you out on your bs. you're just an asshole who's obviously pissed off at his own shortcomings.
>>
File: big boy.jpg (86KB, 749x751px) Image search: [Google]
big boy.jpg
86KB, 749x751px
OP, BTFO. Stop being such an angry manlet, OP. Maybe if you learned your place, you wouldn't be so angry all the time. As the saying in 12-step groups go: let it go.
>>
>>34618628
>>34618680

People do this to me all the fucking time. The lady giving me my fucking haircut told me I look too young for my age and said "girls don't like that." What the fuck, as if I don't know?

Short men are the only marginalized group that it's okay to bash and victimize whenever possible. There's no scenario in which somebody says

"Wow, look how fat you are" or "wow, you sure are ugly."
>>
>>34618628
I've just started saying "that's really rude" when people do this to me, and explaining that we can't help the way we're born. Some people still don't understand this concept.
>>
Why don't manlets ever learn?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
>>
>>34620105
>>34620171

t. skeletal virgin lanklets or fat bald Michelin Men
>>
>>34620191

You should have literally blasted the bitch with some comment about her own personal appearance and walked out.
>>
File: monster.jpg (61KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
monster.jpg
61KB, 480x640px
>>34618628
>>34618628
God fucking damn OP--I feel you. Fuck everybody. How are people so fucking unaware?

Why can't they just not comment? Why do they think it's okay to just say rude things?
>>
>>34618703
I'm not salty because of my defective genes--I'm salty because tall privileged assholes think it's okay to ruin my day all the time. Can't I just be left the fuck alone? I know I look like a freak but that shouldn't give people the right to say it to my face.
>>
>>34620277
I should have, anon, but I'm so beta that I just tried laughing it off right there. I just tried to shut it out. I even fucking tipped her, but only a dollar.

I'll kill myself soon once I grow the balls.
>>
>>34620237
t. angry manlet that has not learned yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA
>>
>>34620277
>>34620343
please please please don't let people talk crazy/disrespectful to you.

I hate advice, but i really implore you to try and back talk in these situations.
>>
>>34620343

Dude don't do that. Basic bitches like that are nothing and MOST of the time these women are just passive-aggressively expressing their own resentment at having reduced themselves to little more than physical objects.

Everyone has value in the eyes of God. One day basic bitches aren't even going to have their basic looks to rely on.

Find a way to have a happy life. Even the Chads who sleep with hundreds or models end up in the same place, and many realise along the way how empty it all is.

I'm not kidding when I say I've talked to even beautiful women who are genuinely suffering in their own way because of where in life that puts them.
>>
>>34620493
Do you think they'll learn?

WHY
WON'T
THEY
LEARN
>>
>>34620570
Thanks, kind anon. I'm going to take your advice as best I can.

Although I don't believe beautiful women are capable of suffering, tbqh family desu sempai
>>
>>34620743
They'll never learn because their anger blinds them.
>>
>Body acceptance is about fat fucks that can't put down the fork and not things people literally cannot help

Don't even get me STARTED on how it's only ever women featured in this "all sizes are beautiful" bullshit.
>>
>>34620899

One example I'm thinking of is a girl who was really beautiful but ended up trapped in relationships with guys who'd threaten to kill themselves if she'd leave. I know what feeling physically inferior/ugly/unwanted is like, so I know this girls type of suffering might seem superficial in comparison - but it is it's unique problem. Another thing I could say from my own observation of her is that she'd had many relationships at a young age because of being surrounded by guys who desired her - in the process she probably lost a lot of sensitivity to the VALUE of a single committed relationship.

Another beautiful girl I talked to couldn't make friends with other girls because of jealousy.

I'm not trying to say the suffering is on the same level, but every situation has its own misery.

My own belief is that one day everyone is going to be brought to the same level, so we will all be humbled by the experience of others who we may otherwise have despised or envied.
>>
>>34620942

Why do you think it's anger? It's depression, sadness, apathy.
>>
>>34620998
None of this sounds at all like the kind of suffering manlets go through. She can always leave those relationships if she chose to

Manlets cant stop being short
>>
>>34621002
>depression, sadness, apathy
These are common outlets of anger in men. Many men who have depression actually express it by being angry. Once they realize the guilt over being angry, they'll be sad and try to hide their emotions by being apathetic.
>>
>>34621021

I specifically said it's not the same type of suffering.

You do realise though that every high and mighty woman who nastily rejects a 'manlet' (please don't use self-disparriaging language like this) is going to end up experiencing the decline of her beauty and youth, and will eventually be nothing more than wormfeed?

Just find a way to protect your heart from these attacks and find a way to build your own happiness.
>>
>>34618628
Stop being a fucking manlet. Solved.
>>
>>34618628
Women are so fucking competitive. I remember how my mom's friends used to tell me all kinds of cruel things. They were jealous because I was very beautiful as a kid.
>>
>>34621086
>You do realise though that every high and mighty woman who nastily rejects a 'manlet' (please don't use self-disparriaging language like this) is going to end up experiencing the decline of her beauty and youth, and will eventually be nothing more than wormfeed?
Wrong.

Life isn't fair.
>>
>>34621215

You're saying that hot women are immortal?
>>
>>34621308
No I'm saying they'll marry some stupid cuck who'll pay for their plastic surgery/botox/liposuction/special-makeup-made-with-baby-foreskins

And they'll end up never feeling insecure or unconfident or knowing what suffering is like, or suffering any kind of consequences for their life choices other than "hey let me give you money for being a woman and pretty at the same time"

>source: I live in Texas and these women are everywhere
>>
>>34621356

Isn't marrying a cuck in itself a consequence? Don't these women's children grow up to lose respect and love for their mothers?
>>
>>34621630
>Isn't marrying a cuck in itself a consequence? Don't these women's children grow up to lose respect and love for their mothers?
No since they get paid an "allowance" every month, the cuck pays for the lease on their new car every year, and they get away with sleeping with Chad/Jamal/Chadberto on the wide while their cuck is at work or wherever.

Most of these women have no emotion or psychological depth beyond "buying that Prada clutch made me feel good", so I doubt they give a shit about what their kids think of them
>>
>>34621680

The thing is on the one hand you're happy to condemn these women and their choices as disgusting, but on the other you act as if the material wealth or whatever somehow covers it.

It sounds like you almost envy who they are. Otherwise it would be clear to you how degraded and disgusting such a life would be and that no amount of material wealth or ease would be worth being that degraded a human being.
>>
>>34619816
Angry lanklet lol
>>
>>34621184

More like insensitive.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.