[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Close your eyes. Take a deep breath. Breath in and out for 5-10

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: serenity-wojak.jpg (43KB, 640x758px) Image search: [Google]
serenity-wojak.jpg
43KB, 640x758px
Close your eyes. Take a deep breath. Breath in and out for 5-10 minutes, and clear your mind.

Now, in this state of mind, you receive a message from some Divine being. It offers you a promise: if you could go back to one time of your life where you were happy and content, where you were hopeful for the future, what would it be? Think on it hard, and it'll take you back, and let you live in that world forever.

What comes to mind?
>>
It would be a combination of elements from 8th and 9th grade.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 253x199px
>>34618529
8th grade sucked for me.

For me, it would be 9th grade. I got sent to a literal sperg school. For the first time in a long time, I had friends. I wasn't so socially anxious because everyone around me was also a social retard. I felt content every day, and started looking forward to going to school. We almost never had homework, so there was never the stress of that. I could just do whatever after school. And my dad would drive me home and, because it was a 30 minute drive, we had chance to talk about lots of stuff. Sometimes he'd get me Taco Bell or nutter butters or what have you.

If I could go back to one time, it would be that. It never got any better, though 10th grade was close and I wouldn't mind that either. After that though I transferred back to a real school, and, while it was much better than my previous public school experience, it didn't measure up to the sperg one.
>>
My first 3 months of NEETdom. Funnest time of my life. NEETdom has been tainted but if this being could clear my memories and let me live like that forever, that would be my choice.
>>
forever in one stage of life? thats no life id want to live.

life is a journey, one that i hope ends well, but a journey nonetheless.
>>
I have never had a time of life meets that criteria, you normie.
Now, if I could be fully immersed in my fantasies, that's another story.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 203x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 203x249px
If I could just have the optimism of my youth, I don't even care what the circumstances are.
>>
File: ron-paul-revolution-2016.jpg (33KB, 617x409px) Image search: [Google]
ron-paul-revolution-2016.jpg
33KB, 617x409px
>>34618920
this tbqh

I could live the exact same life I have now forever, as long as I had the optimism and mental energy and naivety of when I was 16.
>>
Probably my first year of university. I was attractive then. I was desired. I was independent. I was still an alcoholic psychotic, but it was better somehow. Marginally so, at least.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.