[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you joined an autistic dating site? Tinder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: autism-jumbo.jpg (143KB, 1024x703px) Image search: [Google]
autism-jumbo.jpg
143KB, 1024x703px
Why haven't you joined an autistic dating site? Tinder is for normies.
>>
>>34618201
IF there was an "autistic dating site" chadbots would pick up all the girls just because it is easier and there would be nothing of value left for robots.
>>
>>34618235
This.
There are more men then women, and women get to pick and choose the best men.
If you deny this you are either chade, beta alpha rich boy, or a women.
>>
>chad signs up
>fucks 50 autistic girls
>because even autistic girls want chad over you
>>
That's why I'm on /r9k/ :^)
>>
WELL ALICE, IT WOULD APPEAR WE BOTH HAVE AUTISM, HAVEN'T WE?
>>
>>34618201
Because I'm ironically autistic. Tinder is for normies, so I might not mind using it as much, but you have to be really socially repugnant to be using anything like OKCupid or Harmony Match CMB. I don't really need to see people as data sheets to talk to them or be with them.

Irl is flawless so smooth connections grow. I don't think networking online is really what I need to "date"
>>
>>34618201
he looks like a fucking serial killer
>>
>>34618201
Like which one?

Bonus points if you can give one that's also active in Europe.

>tfw okcupid is not used here
>tfw Tinder ran out of matches for my Chad thundercock profile after 4 days
>tfw the national dating sites require membership to read or send messages

FUCK ME UP FAMMIE
>>
>>34618316
No way Chad would want a truly autist girl. He wants to brag about all the stacey sluts he fucked so far this year.
>>
>>34618448
Go to Google and search autism dating. There was a tv show in the uk where they document many first time couples with disabilities, including autism.
>>
>>34618456
>No way Chad would want a truly autist girl
that's true, but chad would be willing to fuck anything if she looked average
>>
>>34618456
Right, but sub-chad who has had a 4 day dry spell would be all over some EZ poon.
>>
>>34618456
Chad typically just wants to fuck relatively attractive women.
>>
>>34618201
god i love her

aegeaf
>>
>>34618448
I wish I could join tinder but I would be worried about my cousins and parents finding out. They know I'm awkward as fuck, although I can be all right when they are not around.
>>
What does a profile look like that women respond to on dating sites? Just curious. I know the people on these sites are usually rejects, yet even they won't talk to me. Just wondering. My online experience is almost opposite of my IRL one. I can only guess it's because I'm older now and haven't done anything impressive and come off as autistic in my profile.
>>
>>34618650
Just use your best image, photoshop if necessary, set your height to 6'4 you will get responses.
>>
>>34618456

>Chad would ignore a den of easy pussy

Keep deluding yourself
>>
>>34618362
l think we should be just friends.
>>
>>34618456
Chads even reject Stacys. I know this because I am a stacy with chad friends. They have really particular tastes because every girl is in their access and they have no trouble with girls. That means it doesn't take a Stacy to attract them. She has to be a GOOD GIRL BEST OF ALL TIME GIRL.
>>
>>34618860
lmao look @ this roastie toastie
>>
>>34618456
lmao what a dumb fuck my dude kys yourself famsenpie
>>
There's no one on those sites. I just checked.
>>
>>34618873
get that mouth on this johnson, biiiiitch
>>
>>34618201
>>34618561
yea she looks beautiful
>>
>>34618201
This pic is actually really cute
>>
File: 0468.jpg (44KB, 732x532px) Image search: [Google]
0468.jpg
44KB, 732x532px
>>34618490
The Undateables U.K, I have some .webms around here somewhere
>>
>>34618393
Violent psychopaths are often attractive and charismatic, as with Ted Bundy or Bill Clinton. These dangerous people are not always ugly and socially awkward in a way that arouses suspicion, as with Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>34618316
>>34618362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lPmtjsc3bs
>>
>>34618707
Lying about your height makes people not believe the profiles of actual tall people such as myself. Dishonesty is a much bigger turnoff than being short. Short guys routinely become short fathers.
>>
>>34618265
>chade

Ace of Chades
>>
point me in the direction of a video game dating site that doesn't have all guys and I will sign up
>>
>>34620108
EXACTLY how gay is your pussy? EXACTLY? I need to know EXACTLY how gay your pussy is. Accurate to the microfag. Please, I guess.
>>
File: Rl8GEpX[1].gif (889KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
Rl8GEpX[1].gif
889KB, 500x206px
>>34620156
Oh, that's easy.

YOU'RE IN ONE
>>
File: psycho puke.gif (388KB, 628x428px) Image search: [Google]
psycho puke.gif
388KB, 628x428px
>be me
>wonder what dating sites look like and what sort of people I'd get matched with
>create a dummy profile with no picture on OKCupid and answer a bunch of stupid questions just to see who I'd match with
>browsing through matches
>fucking sjws, rabid feminists and overall tumblr tier bitches everywhere
>every single girl is "bisexual"
>NOPE.avi
>delete account and never look back

I'm telling you right now, stay the fuck away from dating sites. They are for normies and absolute bottom of the barrel people.
>>
>>34618201
Autistic girls are the prime puss but there are a lot of fat ones so watch out
>mfw go to pick up autist date
>her parents are there
>fake act autist until you both leave
>"oh you can drive yourself"
>"i gotta my license when my mom said I could"
>"what do you like"
>"I like memes"
Gets em everytime
>>
>>34620371
>"I like memes"
what did he mean by this? can it really be that easy?
>>
>>34620845
He's baiting for (You)'s.
>>
File: Uhoh.gif (1006KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
Uhoh.gif
1006KB, 260x187px
>>34621001
I feel used :(
>>
File: !!MiC0vCysKgP.jpg (688KB, 1440x1433px) Image search: [Google]
!!MiC0vCysKgP.jpg
688KB, 1440x1433px
>>34618456
He's not going to seriously date any of them, he'll just get them to send him nudes and of course fuck the best out of the bunch leaving nothing for us but complaining about how awful and shit robots are when he eventually drops them.
>>
>>34621001
There are no (You)s on /r9k/
>>
>>34618201
Please tell me this is a thing. I need this.
>>
>>34618201
> Know both of these people
> The guy's father is also an autist, but is rich as fuck
> Set his son up with the chick, who's a Tumblr-tier artist and tryhard hipster
>>
>dating autist girl
>sometimes she gets freaked out for no apparent reason and I have to squeeze her
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.