[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that kid who never talked in school Seriously, old fags,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 1481607027588.jpg (34KB, 607x341px) Image search: [Google]
1481607027588.jpg
34KB, 607x341px
>that kid who never talked in school

Seriously, old fags, what happened to that kid?
>>
He became a school shooter/joined ISIS.
>>
>>34617628
i became >that guy who never talks at work

i'm sure there are a lot of us here
>>
File: 45632345432345.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
45632345432345.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>tfw that kid was me
I probably deserved all the weird looks I got
>>
>went from the class clown loudmouth obnoxious smart kid in elementary/middle school (was even voted funniest kid in the yearbook and hung out with the most popular kids)
>to reclusive autistic weeb virgin in high school/college

Don't know wtf happened.
>>
File: 5629951.jpg (65KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
5629951.jpg
65KB, 300x300px
>>34617734
>that guy who was laid off but is still working
>>
File: 1463088908559.jpg (137KB, 1073x467px) Image search: [Google]
1463088908559.jpg
137KB, 1073x467px
>>34617734
as a fellow mute, i hate how people always think im judging them. im just to afraid to open my mouth im sorry....
>>
>>34617628
I only talked to like 2 people regularly in high school
>>
>that kid who was bullied all the time which nobody hears from anymore
>>
I wonder if he posts here.
My old school buddies were wondering about him too. We always had lunch and a few classes together.
>>
Ive always been a mute but no one ever tried or tries to mess with me because of it, I'm a pretty big guy
>>
>>34617628
Most of them are on here.
>>
he got 10 years in prison for the rape of a minor
dude was a super creep and not in a harmless way but in a everyone was scared of him and waiting for him to snap way.

http://www.newsandtribune.com/news/local_news/new-albany-man-charged-with-child-molesting/article_9f7a2249-541c-5352-b310-e3f8ea46e138.html
>>
What did people think of him at the time?

I'm that guy now, mute loner, and I sometimes wonder what people think about it.
>>
Why do people think you're a murder or something because you don't like talking
>>
>>34617628
How do you expect me to know? It's not like he's going to tell me.

I was the other mute kid, though, so I can tell you what happened to me after I finished school

I became a NEET
>>
>>34619797
when people can't tell what's going on in your head, they assume the worst.
>>
>>34617628
I went to university

On the verge of dropping out after second year.

The lack of social skills and enjoyable hobbies finally dreaded me out.
>>
He chews toothpicks and drives..
>>
>>34619872
Should I become the driver? And learn to become a mechanic?
>>
>>34619715
no one even notices you m8 LOL

you probably spend all your time simply walking around or in the library
>>
I remember Ricky, he was Asian and would always be on his phone, nobody ever caught a glimpse at what he was looking at, but a friend of mine said he saw him looking at Call of Duty videos or something. My posse tried to include him in our class groups, but he was beyond useless and couldn't do anything aside from look at his phone.
>>
>>34617628
I was that kid. I became a 27 year old (so far) NEET.
>>
Some still say that to this very day, he still hasn't said a word.
In fact, he's the one that says it.
>>
>>34617628
I became a loser neet
>>
I'm here now, and I mostly just lurk.
>>
>>34617628
Word on the street says he naruto runs to his job as a taxidermist when he misses his bus.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 350x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 350x351px
>>34618894
You wanna know what the worst part about being the quiet guy at work is? How hard it is to get out of it.

Being the quiet guy, when you finally say something, people REALLY listen and carefully judge what you're saying, it being so rare. It's a lot of pressure man. You can't just casually comment on something.

I got a new job six months ago. I'm introverted, but I keep the autism in check and don't usually spill my spaghetti everywhere. Why is this so hard? I wish I was a normie
>>
>>34617628
i am that kid
>>
>>34620330
it's worse when you have been quiet for so long that when you finally start talking it's already too late, they already made their minds up about you a long time ago
>>
>>34617628
33 now, I made friends with to of them one is a NEET to this day other joined military with me a d was killed on a convoy ambush, I miss him till the day I die
>>
>That kid who was constantly bullied so persistently both mentally and physically that I couldn't help but feel bad for him. Tried to be nice to him but he was so damaged that he was super defensive and grating with a slight air of bravado that was overcompensation for a bruised and fragile psyche. After I took offense, I took some football cards from him...Marshall Faulk rookie cards. He confronted me, I laughed...he didn't tell on me...I still have the cards to this day.
Sorry Nick, I know now you sort of HAD to be an asshole...
>>
>>34617628
he's replying to your thread right now
>>
They become hikkineets who slowly lose contact with the few friends they had in high school, doomed to a life of shitposting on a tibetan watercolor forum.
>>
>>34621292
Sorry man I did time in Iraq 2004-06 I lost a robot guy who did his best was always weird good kid wish we had the medvacs come but they never do
>>
File: frog happy.jpg (97KB, 600x569px) Image search: [Google]
frog happy.jpg
97KB, 600x569px
>that kid who spent recess and lunchtime in the biology centre taking care of amphibians
>>
>>34617628
I'm in grad school right now.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.