[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here has mega autistic outburst when noone is around?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1484875870669.jpg (83KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1484875870669.jpg
83KB, 722x349px
Who else here has mega autistic outburst when noone is around?

>I scream at the top of my lungs for no reason (usually harsh shrills and weird noises)
>repeat words I see posted here alot like tendies, reeeeeeee, and cuck often refering to my cat as my "my little tendie" or after I get get off the phone say "what a cuck"
>binge eat and drink so recklessly that there have been times i thought I was going to legit die (Drank a whole case of beer and a handle of liquor in the span of a day and a half)
>randomly break shit in my house for no reason and have caused thousands of dollors in damage to every place I have ever lived
>all the while I work a steady good paying job doing HVAC systems but come home to eternal loneliness and bordom
>>
>>34617557
Me, I pretend I'm some kind of rapper and pretend like I'm holding a gun and pointing it at the camera, and try to rhyme words with 'nigga'.
>>
File: Helper.png (19KB, 636x515px) Image search: [Google]
Helper.png
19KB, 636x515px
yea, but I don't think it's that bad.
>tfw I randomly scream and make whale noises when I know I'm alone
>tfw I violently swear for no reason whatsoever for minutes on end because it helps me think
>tfw my neighbors probably hear me
i think it's because I'm bored. I have no games left to play and no one to talk to.
>>
>>34617683
The cops come to my house regularly when I get real drunk.
>>
TENDIES IN THE SKY TENDIES IN THE SKY TENDIES IN THE SKY TENDIES IN THE SKY TENDIES IN THE SKY TENDIES IN THE SKY TENDIES IN THE SKY TENDIES IN THE SKY TENDIES IN THE SKY TENDIES IN THE SKY TENDIES IN THE SKY TENDIES IN THE SKY TENDIES IN THE SKY TENDIES IN THE SKY TENDIES IN THE SKY TENDIES IN THE SKY TENDIES IN THE SKY TENDIES IN THE SKY
>>
>>34617557
>I scream at the top of my lungs for no reason (usually harsh shrills and weird noises)
How does your throat cope?

Anyways recently I've started standing my pc chair. I'll turn it backwars and stand on it squatting. Also I'll sprint through the house to get somewhere. I do a lot more than that but I'm too lazy to remember it all.
>>
I say "fuck niggers" to myself alot. I'm not racist I just like how it sounds.
>>
I pretend to be a battle-mage and flail around a broom or something like that pretending it's my magic sword-staff
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.