[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My normie roommate keeps trying to talk to me and befriend me,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1485951215266s.jpg (7KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
1485951215266s.jpg
7KB, 250x214px
My normie roommate keeps trying to talk to me and befriend me, he's always asking about my classes and trying to make uncomfortable small talk when I'd rather just have both of us avoid each other.

How do I scare him off?
>>
>>34616812
Show him some gore pages or weird fetishes, if you're american, you can also tell him that you voted Trump.
>>
>>34616812
Get really into mass murderers/shooters. Not serial killers. Make everything he says about murderers. Try to bring up a mass murder every time he talks to you. Eventually he will leave you alone.
>>
>>34616812
If he's a normie fucking use him to get a gf you twonk. Ask if he knows any single girls interested in you. If yes, get out. If no, do what other posters suggest and get rid of him.
>>
>>34616812
If he isn't disgusted by you by the time your first conversation ends, you're a normie.
>>
>>34616812 from experience, either be as abrasive as possible while minimizing interactions, or just straight up say you dont like him and it'd be better if you didnt talk
>>
>>34616812
just make sure he sees you browse this site and if he asks what 4chan is, well show him and then you wont have to worry about him talking to you if he thinks your a gay furry pedophile
>>
>>34616812
dont shower for a month
>>
>>34616919
I don't want a gf, that's fucking normie shit. Get out of here you failed normalfag, liking 3DPD is vile and you belong on a cross.

>>34616851
>>34616885
>>34616927
>>34617024
Good advice.

>>34616923
I hope not. I look normal but I certainly hate normieshit and being around people.
>>
>>34616812
Take a dump in his bed, deny no matter what when he asks about it.
>>
Ask him if he knows about the importance of Free (as in freedom) software and understands the intricacies of the GPL.
>>
>>34618263
>he responds with "install gentoo"
What now?
>>
He's being nice to you. Why are you being such an asshole?
>>
>>34618263
Topu keku
>>
>>34618305
recite all information possible about your pc parts, try to make it seem as if you think that he will think you must be smart because you jack off to linux tech tips
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.