[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Went to Denny's last night >Got myself 2 cheese quesadillas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

>Went to Denny's last night
>Got myself 2 cheese quesadillas and a stack of pancakes
>Browsed my phone and sent a few messages to family
>Finished eating and went to go pay
>QT college waitress says out loud "wow I never seen anyone eat so fast, slow down next time lol"
>Couldn't fall asleep thinking about what she said
Bitch I only ordered 3 things and spent 15 minutes in there eating/browsing my phone HOW THE FUCK IS THAT FAST!!!!

You're lucky I'm a generous person and left you a 2$ tip when I only ordered 6$ worth of food!!!

Why would you even say that to someone???
Did you fucking watch me eat all of it???
You weren't even being sarcastic and now I'm conscious of the way I eat!
I eat just like everyone else so why the FUCK would you say that to a paying customer!?!?!?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

domo originato mister roboto
>>
>>34616679

dude. she wanted to fuck

>"bitch i'll eat that pussy even faster."
>>
Do people even try writing good bait anymore?
>>
File: 1463953808922.jpg (99KB, 723x691px) Image search: [Google]
1463953808922.jpg
99KB, 723x691px
>>34616733
>my post
>bait
But this actually happened....
>>
>>34616679

>2 cheese casa-whatevers
>a stack of pancakes
>6 USD

Is fast food generally this cheap in the U.S, or is Denny's just less expensive? I'm genuinely curious. $6 doesn't go nearly as fake here.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 294x442px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 294x442px
>>34616679
Dude what the fuck is wrong with you?? Why do you care?
>>
>>34617597
>why do you care
>why do you care
>whyyyyyyy
>careeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>34617568
OP is 100% full of shit. It's nowhere near that cheap.
>>
File: hmmmn.png (1MB, 1267x635px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmn.png
1MB, 1267x635px
>>34617568
It's like the dollar menu.

Not a lot of food to eat in 15 minutes.
>>
>>34616679
was it an ohio denny's? wondering if I know the waitress.
>>
>>34616679
cheep your chins up lad
>>
>>34616679
I had something similar happen. Went into a McDonald's. They had a tip jar up front. I got 40 nuggets, a large coke, a mcflurry, and a big mac meal with an extra coke. I gave them a 20 dollar bill, got 68 cents back. So get this: I drop a dime, a nickel, and 3 pennies into the tip jar. Ok, all is well and fine. The cashier smiles at me like she's impressed, and I get slightly nervous, and drop in another quarter. Fuck. I only have one quarter to play Dragon's Lair across the street now.

Thinking I can salvage this situation, I smile at her and tell her I don't even need the second quarter and that I can beat Dragon's Lair and save Princess Daphne on just one quarter. She looks a little confused but keeps smiling, I guess she hasn't beaten Dragon's Lair yet. Then she turns around and goes into the back to presumably get ready to watch me.

Ok, now I'm fucking panicking. I'm not that good at Dragon's Lair. I decide I'm just going to make the best of a bad situation and I try to fit my fingers down the slit in the tip jar to get my quarter back. Well, turns out I jam them in too hard, the jar slips on the counter since I applied too much force, and shatters all over the fucking floor. Instead of booking out of the store, I decide they already have cameras on me and I might as well get my quarter before leaving. I get on my knees and I'm just mumbling "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." over and over rapidly while picking up change. Well, being the fucking idiot that I am, I didn't even think about the fact that I was picking up ALL the change and the manager thought I was robbing the tip jar. He starts fucking YELLING at me in front of everyone including that cute girl. I did the only thing I could think to do, took all the change in my fist, yelled "FINE!!!" in his face and threw the coins at the ceiling. They thud against it and half of it falls back down and hits me on the head/shoulders.

I don't feel that bad though. I beat Dragon's Lair in one quarter after.
>>
Good chance to drop an epic
>you too
Fuckin blew it fampai.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.