[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Google my old RuneScape username >cringe levels are now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (4KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 221x228px
>Google my old RuneScape username
>cringe levels are now at maximum overdrive

How much of a faggot were you 12 years ago, /r9k/?
>>
>>34616659
12 years ago i had a gf and a few backup girls (was still a virgin tho) and more friends than I could count. My social life was thriving. Hadnt tried drugs or alcohol yet. It was one of the best times of my life.
>>
File: 1486125133403.jpg (53KB, 819x463px) Image search: [Google]
1486125133403.jpg
53KB, 819x463px
>>34616659
>tfw the forum where you sperged out the most had lost its archive and there is no way to find those posts now
>>
>>34616659
12 years ago I was on my 2nd deployment in Iraq so ya not a faggot I banged tons of army hoes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssgT77Fk6ZM

I was the dreadlocks dude sitting on the floor. I got credited.

http://vaktovianempire.wikia.com/wiki/Basalisk

I can proudly say that I did not write that wiki page
>>
>introduced my friends to hentai when I was 11
Feels austistic man
>>
>tfw was a cringelord of megalithic proportions before 12
>discover World of Warcraft
>it consumes my life
>all that matters is World of Warcraft
>stop caring about real life altogether and lose interest in everything
>stop seeming like a creeper to women because I just don't care about them
>don't care about school or friends so much less tryhard
>start seeming like a significantly less cringy person

World of Warcraft is my savior
>>
I was playing a game called knight online all day everyday
I wish I could go back to that time, it was so comfy
I had a group of friends I would game with. Didn't use any drugs at the time and felt pretty good.
Later I realized I wasted too much time gaming and wanted to have a "real life".
That was the start of the downfall. I've failed and been pushed around by society so much since then.
I think about killing myself everyday. I have maybe 1 friend. I have a drug trafficking charge on my record. It's bullshit because what I had was for personal use, an oz of weed and some xanax. I haven't ever had a real job. No gf no will to live anymore.
I just drink beers and coffee and waste away wishing I could go back 12 years and game.
>>
>>34616659
I still play runescape anon, you wana play with me? I play oldschool btw.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.