[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw on LSD and realising that the girl that i have a hug

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1463733168624.jpg (16KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1463733168624.jpg
16KB, 400x449px
>tfw on LSD and realising that the girl that i have a huge crush on will never be mine
>i won't be a normal person for another 3 months
>by that time i will have revealed my power level and she will hate me

>i just wanna hold her in my arms while we listen to this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2LQdh42neg

being /fit/, tall and having a big dick, won't make your problems go away.
I have everything that you fags deem "chad" qualities.

It's over for us. The damage is done. We can't be the person we want to be, after years of isolation and depression. Lifting won't change you.
We never stood a chance.
Why not just give up now? Not like we are ever gonna get that gf.
We are gonna end up like 40 year old virgins who have to settle with an ugly bitch with 5 kids.
>>
Damn I'm not tripping but that's one of my favorite songs to nod out too

I too have an unattainable oneitis, I had multiple chances to at least get to know her but I was too anxious and now it's too late
>>
>>34615873
She is giving me multiple chances. I guess you could say i got to "know" her. But it won't go further from that, because i'm terrible at talking.

I was ready to try my hardest to hate her, and then she stayed out of school for a week. Thought she had quit (it's a new class). I was relieved because i was no longer gonna feel the pain of knowing that she would never be mine. Then she came back, and now i'm more depressed then i have ever been.
Never knew that it was possible to feel actual pain just from feels.

Now i have to sit behind her in class everyday for the next 3 years.

She gave me chances to ask her to hang out (i think) but being the autist i am, i didnt do anything.

had a 10 minute conversation that ended like this
>her "so you doing anything cool after school anon?"
>me "nah.. you?"
>her "nah.."

Maybe i'm just delusional.. But it sounds like she wanted me to ask her to do something after school.
Probably just delusional.

WHEN WILL IT END
>>
>>34615986
She did want you to ask her to hang out, you weren't being delusional. Go for it man, if you've already been improving yourself and you are what you say you are you will be fine. I'm in the same boat and got laid last night.
>>
>>34616449
I have 0 confidence right now from being a fat weak loser for years.
But i have been lifting for 9 months now, and i just started with my cut (a cut is where you lose your fat so you can see your gainz)
after my cut, i will be confident again.

After my cut i will try my hardest.

I look much diffrent than i did 9 months ago, but i feel the same. Hopefully when i'm thin, i will feel human again.

tripping balls
>>
>>34615986
>>34616579
She expects me to be a normal human being, but i just assume that she knows exactly what i'm like.

She doesn't know what a fat loser i used to be.
Yet i feel like she does.

I'm sitting here thinking about 10 minute conversations for DAYS, while she probably forgot about it, the moment the conversation ended.

If she wanted me to ask her to hang out, and i didn't, she probably thinks i'm not interested now anyways. It's over.
>>
>>34615779
God, I fucking hate Cigarettes After Sex.
>>
>>34616729
but why anon

original famalam
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.