[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live alone >no one at my minimum wage dead end job li

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 698c57d707dc48b7b2979809219a993a.jpg (198KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
698c57d707dc48b7b2979809219a993a.jpg
198KB, 2048x1536px
>live alone
>no one at my minimum wage dead end job likes me
>no friends
>no real family to speak of
>deep in debt after a bout of homelessness
>minimal education
>wife left me 6 months ago

I know I'm not a true /robot/ because I've had sex but I'm seriously struggling to find a reason to go on. How did everything become so fucked up? As a child everyone told me how bright I was and what an awesome future I had a ahead of me, yet when I interact with other people I feel brain damaged.

I see groups of early 20 somethings with huge social circles going out to town each weekend having the time of their lives. Its totally surreal to me that they can do this, like I operate on another plane of existence.

I don't know. Just wanted to vent..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltcCXjUrYU0
>>
same here but i dont even have a minimum wage job and forced to live with my parents still

u got something better than me that i want desperately

i would trade you
>>
>>34615218
>I know I'm not a true /robot/
you're the only true robot, my friend. at least rest easy in your identity. you're welcome here
>>
Fuck off normalfag REEEEEEEEorIgINAl
>>
how old are you that you had the time to get married and divorced?
>>
Join a club man.

I know it sucks donkey dick to meet people but friends won't come to you.
Go find people with similar interests.
>>
>>34615773

I'm 32.
Got married at 26. She was 25.

Left me for someone at her work. Fair enough. I was pretty neglectful. She is bi polar. When she was up it was bliss. Amazing sex. But then she would turn and start huge fights over absolutely nothing, break my shit or run off with no way to contact her.

I'd be some what glad to be rid of her if she wasn't the only person I had to talk to.

>>34615801

Yeah, I know you're right. I'm just having a whinge. Cried my eyes out for a while and I feel a little better now. Thank you,/robots/. <3
>>
if you have your health man then your doing good

my health is deteriorating after living hard and I never have really lived.

I dunno if you ever tried... its really hard to commit suicide... we are hardwired to endure for some reason.

I litteraly have no future at all and all I do is put strain on those around me. Im a shell of what I once was so I can identify with you.

reading philosophy would probably do you well...

I suggest the stoics... Seneca and Cato would go a long way for you in ur current situation. Its focused on this life and living in this zone.
>>
>>34615887

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA9fG97HgRo&t=227s

maybe this will help...

Honestly, its more harm then good to let someone in.

Its going to be really rough, I hate being alone man.

But the pain of opening up to someone and being rejected is awful.

And plenty of men have made it alone.

This place isn't the greatest place, you need to carve out a life for you.

Read seneca and cato, it will help.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.