[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. It's all your fault you've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1455644790689.jpg (110KB, 762x464px)
1455644790689.jpg
110KB, 762x464px
Stop feeling sorry for yourself. It's all your fault you've become this way.
>>
>>34613750
Prove it.
orignial posterino
>>
>>34613750
Delet this immediatamente
>>
>>34613750
>it's my own fault that i'm a bald manlet
yeah okay thanks
>>
File: 1475433367084.jpg (7KB, 106x134px) Image search: [Google]
1475433367084.jpg
7KB, 106x134px
>>34613750
>It's all your fault you've become this way.
I know this is just a bait thread, but do people here actually think like this? That a person is responsible for his own genes, his family, his upbringing, his surroundings, for the experiences he has? All the things that have molded him as a person to what he is right now? The things he has no control over that define him and his capabilities? That a man can simply CHOOSE to be as he wants to be?

Can you consciously change your favourite food? If you decide to change it, why did you decide so? Can you change the schemas that made you decide to do it? Why did you decide to change the schemas? Can you change that underlying nature that made you change? Surely you do not claim that humans can change themselves with absolutely no influence by anything?
>>
File: 20140203183003.jpg (186KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
20140203183003.jpg
186KB, 800x450px
>be neet living with mother in 3rd world due to anxiety, depression etc
>be sick of leeching off my mother, stresses me out not being self sufficient
>travel to the 1st world thanks to having dual citizenship due to absent foreign father
>now working 12 hours a day Monday to Friday dealing with a supervisor who's English is worse than mine for miserable pay and bullshit work
>stress from being a leech and copout of fapping and vidya have been replaced by equal stress of bullshit work, no free time an low pay and now smoke like a chimney for copout since no time for fap or games

Life's just shit. Even if you try really hard and travel to another country to be a self sufficient adult it's just another flavor of the same bullshit.

I just don't myself because I'm a coward.
>>
>>34613890
My dad is the perfect example of the quote "you made your bed, now sleep in it." I asked him if he could help me with the money to get my infected tooth pulled. His answer was "well. I would but you're the one who decided to move out of my house so you're an adult now." I said ok thanks and hung up. I fucking work 40 hours a week, I have my bills mostly paid, I'm drug free, why the fuck did I do to be treated so bad? I moved out at 17 bc the bastard was so fucking mentally abusive like I just wanted to an hero myself. I'm barely 23, I could still be on his insurance but no, he took me off. I don't have the extra 300$ to get it took care of >:(
>>
I'm not sorry for myself. I hate myself for being as weak and pathetic as I am, but I also burn that hate as fuel to pass through boundaries.
>>
>>34613890
I think like this about myself, and its only improved me.

It doesnt matter what caused the problem - if the problem effects you, then it's your problem to solve.

If you want to be happy, if you want to be the best you can be - you MUST approach things this way.

Fairness doesnt come into it. Easy doesn't either. It's simply about whether you want to be better or happier than you currently are, and how willing you are to work for that.
>>
>>34613890
Well it's partly one's own fault and partly societies fault.
>>
>>34614401
Well, that's not how I think about it, to be honest. Thinking this way I can objectively approach the issues, work at solving them, but at the same time not have them cause me problems by not blaming myself for shit I had nothing to do with.
>>
>>34614487

Human behavior is the result of genetics and conditioning.

You don't choose your genetic makeup, and you don't choose your early conditioning, which sets the stage for your later conditioning.

Free will is a destructive myth--a relic of a time before we even understood that the brain is an organ of thought.
>>
I'm way past the point of feeling sorry for myself. After you feel sorry for yourself for years and nothing gets better you become an emotionless nihilist who thinks nothing matters in the world. The only reason I don't commit suicide is that I can't be bothered. And anyway, nothing really matters.
>>
>>34613750
Yup, it's my fault that I have an objectively ugly face.
Yup, it;s my fault that I'm a manlet.
Yup, it's my fault that I'm bald.
>>
>>34614211
You're not owed jack shit by him you little whiner
>>
>>34614487

No. It's all you.
>>
>>34615219
>Parents don't need to give a shit about their kids.
>>
>>34614565

It is entirely your fault that you are unable to overcome these minor and subjective afflictions.

You are simply shit tier.
>>
>>34615270
If you are gonna bait at least make it less obvious.
>>
>>34615255
Not saying he isn't a totally shit dad, just that if you look at it that way then you're fucked, deal with it yourself
>>
>>34615314

It's not bait, just a statement of fact.
"Robots" are failed human beings, they should be recycled. There are real people out there in need of transplant organs.
>>
>>34615433
>Doubling down on shitty bait
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.