[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just have confidence normies don't seem to understand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1423926508253.jpg (18KB, 215x280px)
1423926508253.jpg
18KB, 215x280px
>just have confidence

normies don't seem to understand that it doesn't work like that, confidence is something that has to be practised it takes long time but it's not as easy when you have SA to just "have confidence".

It has taken me years to get become more confident and feel better about myself and I still have problems with it, it will never go away.
>>
>>34613278
Remember, it's only called confident if you are hot, if you are ugly, you will just get called creepy.
>>
If you have a certain cognitive penchant for denial, then yes, you can legitimately convince yourself to be confident simply by changing your internal mental self-talk.

Otherwise, you have to actually do things that make you feel more confident. Achieve goals. Build a track record of successes that reinforce your belief in your capabilities.

It's why most of the happiest most "confident" people I know are also some of the biggest quitters I know. They turn their back almost immediately on anything they don't feel they are going to quickly succeed at or that's going to come easily to them. They have a kind of involuntary ego self-preservation thing going on that protects them from anything that could potentially cause them to think lesser of themselves.

Most robots lack that. They have resilience without ability which is the recipe for failure.
>>
They just hide their problems better than you. It is easy. You just lie.
>>
>>34613379
Yes, they say that you have to fail a lot to become better at something and the same goes for building confidence, by talking to people, putting yourself out there.
>>
>>34613278
Absolutely EVERYTHING about you is like this, yet almost nobody actually accepts this fact.
>>
>>34613496
yeah that's why it's so retarded when a normie tells you to "be confident"?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.