[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres s-office/2017/02/02/pres

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

File: Donald-Trump-smug-FB (2).jpg (29KB, 750x393px) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-smug-FB (2).jpg
29KB, 750x393px
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/02/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-february-american-heart-month

Black History Month has been officially replaced with American Heart Month.

Happy American Heart Month :)
>>
Holy shit leftists are gonna go berserk over this
>>
>>34613222
I don't click on links because of lynks disease, is this real, did he really do it?
>>
>>34613268
Can t it be both?

Mestball ravioli
>>
>>34613268
It's actually real. It's gonna be fucking hilarious when libs find out.
>>
>>34613168
it can be both american heart month and black history month

it doesn't have to be one or the other

>>34613222
what exactly do you think leftists are dumbshit?

I honestly don't think you conservatives ever want to see any positive change in the world. You people seem to not give a shit about injustice or inequality in any form.
>>
>>34613168
KEK NIGGERS OUUUUUUUUT.
>>
File: 5473463.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
5473463.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
Damn that's perfect
>>
>>34613300
>what exactly do you think leftists are dumbshit?

virtue singling retards who place feelings above facts and groups they perceive to be oppressed groups above everything else going on in the world
>>
>>34613327
>virtue singling retards who place feelings above facts and groups they perceive to be oppressed groups above everything else going on in the world
so what's going on in the world that you think is important then?
>>
>>34613340
black people committing outrageous amounts of crime

women being mind blowingly privileged and trying to install laws that make them more privileged

NEET's

unemployment
>>
>>34613168
good! everyone just stop talking about racism c'mon. we're just cucking ourselves at this point.
>>
>>34613300
We arent the ones making you kick and scream like babies and smash store windows when you dont get your way
>>
https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2011/01/31/presidential-proclamation-american-heart-month-2011
>>
>>34613436
Trump is a fucking genius, but also a legit psychopath when you think about
>>
>>34613461
>does the exact same thing as obama
>"trump is a fucking genius"
why do you think that
>>
>>34613436
What does this mean

riginal
>>
>>34613168
Non-story, but libcucks will get offended anyway.
>>
>>34613477
Because he knows it will be reacted to completely differently and he's gonna get called a nazi, a racist, etc, and he does it to highlight that. But also it's kind of a scary way to run a country. Tho it also proves how shitty of a president Obama actually was.
>>
>>34613477
Because when leftists bust a fucking gasket and call Trump a racist white devil tyrant, you show them that Obama did the exact same thing.
>>
>>34613477
Because when people give him shit for things he can point out their hypocrisy in that they didn't decry Obama for the same thing. Then his opponents lose all credibility.
>>
Can't wait to swim in liberal tears.
>>
File: kekwat.png (159KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
kekwat.png
159KB, 424x318px
Black people ETERNALLY BTFO
>>
File: 1485648627965s.jpg (2KB, 125x74px) Image search: [Google]
1485648627965s.jpg
2KB, 125x74px
Are white Americans just so fat genetically that they need a month to remind them to stop eating cheesy potatoes?
>>
>>34613620
It's for ALL Americans, Anon :)
>>
>>34613521
>Because when people give him shit for things he can point out their hypocrisy in that they didn't decry Obama for the same thing. Then his opponents lose all credibility.
12x10^5th dimensional tiddlywinks
>>
>>34613620
Americans from the south prob
>>
>>34613620
back 2 reddit fag
orig orig
>>
File: 1445713509287.jpg (29KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
1445713509287.jpg
29KB, 400x324px
>>34613300
>I honestly don't think you conservatives ever want to see any positive change in the world.

They don't. They are perpetual manchildren who's only purpose in life now is to see "libtard tears".

These are grown men saying this. It's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>34613700
Reddit went to pol, and nor pol is coming here.

The cancer never stops.
>>
File: tumblr_okplz7rHiV1rjuyf4o1_1280.png (207KB, 1280x504px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okplz7rHiV1rjuyf4o1_1280.png
207KB, 1280x504px
>Press Corp kissed White House ass for eight fucking years while King Nigger was off destroying Libya, drone-bombing the fuck out of everyone and helping to destabilize the Near East.
>Press Corp now want to be taken seriously as "defenders of freedom" and "tireless

Journalism was always shit. I hope and pray we can return to a time where it is at least transparently partisan rather than making this pretense at "objectivity" that never existed in the first place.
>>
File: 1485265708609.png (208KB, 405x438px) Image search: [Google]
1485265708609.png
208KB, 405x438px
>>34613731
Sorry brah, the left's chickens are coming home to roost. This is the natural progression when you have an entire party/ideology centered around "white tears" and "male tears"
>>
>>34613746
Why are libs always comparing stuff to Harry Potter and Star Wars anyway?
>>
File: libtards.png (212KB, 640x642px) Image search: [Google]
libtards.png
212KB, 640x642px
>>34613775
Neverending adolesence. Same reason /r9k/ exists.

These chucklefucks never bother to address the actual reasons why the real world seems so shitty that they need to inure themselves on escapist media in the first place of course.
>>
File: 121512.gif (791KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
121512.gif
791KB, 500x277px
>>34613761

the irony is too thick here
>>
>>34613800
>Same reason /r9k/ exists.
kek
>>
>>34613775
A common streak is infantilism, think of all the gay millenialisms that exists among gay millenial art majors:

>"Douchecanoe/[curse word + canoe]"
>Use of "um" in prose ("ummm, this is apparently a thing")
>Here's why that's a problem - Millennial statement indicating another person's views are wrong or harmful to others. (ex. "Not encouraging your 3 year old son to dress up in pink dresses and get HRT? Here's why that's a problem.")
>I literally can't even right now - Used to express outrage when someone expresses a wrongthink opinion or makes a joke deemed "inappropriate."

The pattern here is childishness. Elongating ("Aaaaand...") or shortening ("because REASONS") words and phrases to seem cute, loudly whining when your feelings have been hurt ("Ugh, I CAN'T EVEN right now") -- which implies that everyone should care when your feelings are hurt -- and expressing angry indignation when someone disagrees with you ("like, seriously?"). The appeal to have some authority figure step in and intervene when someone says something that hurts your feelings ("Seriously not OK! How is this even a thing?").
>>
>>34613761
Yes anon. Every left leaning person is an extremist marxist, radical feminist that hates white people and especially men. You are absolutely right, no strawman there :^)
>>
>>34614091
"Yeah. Nah." is one of the gayest. You can just imagine the shitlib posting it shaking with rage behind his computer kek.
>>
>>34614313
Someone's gonna get triggered from this, but I see /pol/acks posting "Yeah nah" all the time.

>>34614169
Well, yeah.
memeotypes exist for a reason
>>
File: libsBTFOd.jpg (346KB, 1200x1177px) Image search: [Google]
libsBTFOd.jpg
346KB, 1200x1177px
>>34614341
Most /pol/acks are millenials who came from a shitlib background of some sort to begin with.
>>
>>34614360
>Most /pol/acks are millenials who came from a shitlib background of some sort to begin with.
Oh good, you and I are on the same page
>>
>>34614360
This shit is why I can tolerate some berniebros, but your average leftcunt I'll always despise.

Remember Obama giving Biden his medal and everyone in the press tearing up over it? Hagiography-tier "journalism". This is the same Biden who voted to not allow bankruptcy declarations to include student loan debt, and who has familial connections to the credit card companies he has lobbied for.
>>
>>34614410
>This is the same Biden who voted to not allow bankruptcy declarations to include student loan debt
Something that would objectively help out a majority of leftists (who are usually perpetual students)

kek
>>
>I invite all Americans to participate in National Wear Red Day on February 3, 2017
>National Wear Red Day

And one day after his chat with Putin. Coincidence?
>>
>>34614433
I supported Trump, but I'm totally on-board with plans to liquidate student loan debt. I just think it should go hand in hand with an educational policy that discourages mass attendance of college for the sake of studying impractical subjects. We'll always need a few scholars, e.g. historians, but we don't need hundreds of thousands of people with history degrees for example.

Need to encourage more STEM, more people going into trade schools and so on. As an aside, primary and secondary education should focus on cultivating the arts at a young age, but it should be based on talent. It's absurd you've got people with zero writing ability whatsoever going to spend $100,000 to study English Lit degrees.

And honestly, I blame the authorities more than the kids. Millenials more or less just did what the authority figures told them to do, which was "go to university and you'll get a good job!" (remember how you could basically get a BA in the early 90s and before and you'd get onto some decent grad scheme if you went to a decent-ish college?)

Anyway, the center-left are just neo-lib loons at this point.
>>
>>34614485
Putin hates communism
>>
>>34613268
It's still black history month
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4185554/Trump-says-s-National-African-American-History-Month.html
>>
Holy shit only 28.5% of you voted in the primaries. No wonder the she-devil and the smug retard won. I understand why 4chan likes smug retards though.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.