[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I found out that my girlfriend of 3 years has been cheatingkind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1469066367950.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1469066367950.gif
1MB, 320x213px
Today I found out that my girlfriend of 3 years has been cheatingkind of. So today she tells me that about one year ago she sent nudes to some guy on tumblr. She also tells me that she used to regularly post nudes on her tumblr around the same time. I am still extremely pissed off and am trying to debate whether I should break up with her or not. I don't want to do anything rash. If she were cheating with someone irl, this would be a much easier clean break, but I don't know.

I don't want to let her stick around and set the precedent that infidelity of any sort is okay, but at the same time, this is my first long-term girlfriend and she is a huge part of my life. Giving her up would crush me and I am honestly afraid of being alone.

The man in me says break up with her, and the woman in me says stay with her. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>34612263
hahahahahahahahahahhahahhahaha
dump her you retard
>>
>>34612263
Trickle truth. Run.
>>
leavethathoe.exe

It's not gonna get better, especially if you forgive her

Not leaving her right now is just gonna end in you getting cucked
>>
>>34612289
Interesting. It DID take some coaxing to get her to admit the fact that she put her face in the nudes, and that she posted them on her public page. She could be hiding more from me.

Fuck this sucks ass.
>>
Break up with her and never speak to her again you fucking faggot
>>
Maybe I can turn her into a money farm via chaturbate.
>>
File: IMG_1728.png (809KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1728.png
809KB, 960x720px
>>34612263
>had gf
Look Norman here you go
>>
>>34612263
Leave her, OP. Make sure you make it clear why you are leaving her.

It's never easy, but it's for the best. You WILL find someone else, if you try.
>>
Its a small red flag that could lead to bigger red flags. What else has she done behind your back? You'll never really know, and it will eat at you more and more. You have opened pandoras box OP, relationship is over and you don't even know it lol. Shit like this will always be in the back of your mind "damn I really like this girl, but what about........" etc
>>
>>34612263
Don't fall for sunk costs, cut her loose and be free.
>>
>>34612263
You are cucking all of these men who fap to her pictures. It's like you're dating the popular girl who everybody wants to fuck but never will.

And I know it's hard, thinking about how everybody lusts after her. But it's you she's fucking at the end of the day. And it's her who has invested so much time.

Still. Give the nudes pls
>>
>>34612599
I will probably dump them all later today
>>
Think like a woman. Why did she tell you? She knows you won't dump her for it. She wants to cheat but is afraid to ask permission. If you're cool with this she can hamster it away as you being cool with her sucking tons of dicks in an alleyway.
>>
>>34612421
This

Dump her ass hard OP
>>
Thanks guys for vocalizing what I already know in my heart. The deed is done. This fucking sucks
>>
>>34613005
how'd she take it?
>>
post nudes

orilagamo
>>
>>34613005
So did she confess to something else?
Time to dump nudes
>>
>>34613020
I don't know, I just gave her all her shit from my house and sent her out the door. She had obviously been crying. It fucking killed me when she went for a hug and I had to reject her. I just want to hug her again.
>>34613047
I got you guys later I just need to wallow for a while.
>>
>>34613099
>It fucking killed me when she went for a hug and I had to reject her
Welcome to the adulthood. You did right. Short-term pain vs long-term happiness.
>>
>>34613116
I gotta give it to myself, I handled it like a fucking businessman. Just packed up her shit and sent her away. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK this sure does suck though
>>
>>34612263
>The man in me says yo break up
And you are a man.
So..break up with that bitch.
Also make her suffer
>>
>>34612629
Based. I this thread? I'll keep it open.
>>
>>34613146
It might be a while so don't bother keeping the thread open
>>
>>34612263
Gj on breaking up with her OP, hopefully you'll find someone that you'll have better times with than the best times you had with you now-ex.

And fucking hell post her nudes already
>>
>>34613099
You did right man. I didn't had the balls to do what you did and it was awful for the next year.
>>
Bump for the posting of naked pics
>>
nudes or it didn't happen
fake
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.