[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw got interview for outdoors job >tfw put "maintaining

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0168.jpg (30KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0168.jpg
30KB, 600x630px
>tfw got interview for outdoors job
>tfw put "maintaining physical health" as interest on my resume
>tfw 6'0 132lbs and can't even run up the stairs without having to breathe heavily
Should I just kill myself now or wait for the group interview to kill me out of embarrassment
>>
all u have to do is gain 30 pounds it's easy buddy
>>
>>34611681
>'killing yo7rselr
Just go to a gym fatty
>>
>>34611704
Gain 30 pounds in two weeks?
>>
File: 1459885749133.jpg (65KB, 536x804px) Image search: [Google]
1459885749133.jpg
65KB, 536x804px
>>34611681
>outdoors job
what is it ?
>>
>>34612681
A summer Camp

Originatti
>>
>>34611715
>going to the gym to lose weight
Wanna know how I know you're a good goy?

OP should just jog/bicycle/walk/swim
>>
>>34613545
I'm already a skellington I don't think more cardio is a good thing
>>
>>34613601
I didn't really pay attention to minute details in the opening post so I thought >>34611715 was telling a fat guy to go to the gym instead of cardio
>>
>>34611681
Yo dude, I had the exact same situation man.

Was a fat hermit neet, went to this thing just because the job centre was getting aggy, had group interview thing.

Best bet is make yourself look like office material. I think thats how I got the job. Doesnt mean you have to then go up to it, unless u want to.

But just show that youre not retarded and you might get hired as a possible future supervisor or something. Theyve been trying to butter me up for that shit for ages.
>>
>>34613545
you fucking imbecile
you dont go to the gym to lose weight
you go there to bulk up and get bigger
of course a perma virgin turbo autist wouldnt know this
>>
>>34613684
You (presuming you're not a different poster) literally called OP a fatty though. You're the turbo autist here for calling someone weighing 59 kilos a "fatty"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.