[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ugly >go to a majority black college >had an Afro most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (124KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 500x582px
>ugly
>go to a majority black college
>had an Afro most of my life, like all other autistic black guys i've met
>finally decided to get dreadlocks instead
>I'm still ugly, but I blend in now instead of immediately sticking out
>as long as I don't talk, people don't seem to notice how ' off' I am
I'm not any better looking, in fact I'd say I look worse than I did before, but I can walk in public now and feel completely invisible. No longer do I get stares and glances, people just look right over me. Feels amazing. Have any of you anons ever changed your appearance to fit in better? Did it work?
>>
>>34611277
When i see afro i think "sjw" not nerd. having an uneven lineup is alot nerdier looking
>>
black nerds are terrified of the barbershop that's why
>>
>tfw white
>Hair too curly to comb or do anything with so I'm stuck in some purgatory of white and black hair
>Live in majority black/Hispanic area
>Always told to try out black hairstyles, someone recommended waves for me today
>I just want flowing white people hair, I don't even know where this came from in my family, no one I am related to has this hair
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 742x495px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 742x495px
>>34611318
Yeah I guess that's true for a lot of us. I'm not scared of them but I never went because I look way too young with short hair.
>>
I dyed my hair bright white and now I stick out like sore thumb

I quite like it although it was clearly a cry for help, I can see why people say that girls with dyed hair are a red flag now kek
>>
>>34611620
>I stick out like a sore thumb
Don't act like you did it for any other reason than just that. Admit it, you wanted attention and you got it. that's the complete opposite of the point of this thread. Go back to Instagram, thanks.
>>
>>34611739
>Admit it, you wanted attention and you got it. that's the complete opposite of the point of this thread. Go back to Instagram
I mean did you just zone out of my post after reading the first sentence or is your reading comprehension that non-existent
>>
>>34611494
Get a relaxer. You can do it yourself or just pay 60$ and get one done. It'll straighten out your hair and maybe even make it silky.
>>
>>34611764
>Have any of you anons ever changed your appearance to fit in better?
>to fit in better
Shoo shoo. Back to tumblr with you.
>>
>>34611277
Lemme see a pic. We'll tell ya how bad you're off
>>
>>34611794
Yeah, and my post was about how I actually did the opposite

Completely thread relevant, don't get so butt blasted over nothing
>>
>>34611620
Are you a female and did it? Are you white or dark skinned? I ask bc super light hair always looks a bit off on darker complexion
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 252x200px
>>34611832
Don't tell me what to do. I'll get butt blasted when I feel like it.
>>
>>34611494
lol my white friends with hair like that just fucking shaved their heads. Too much bullshit to work with senpai.
>>
>>34611837
I'm male and pale as snow
>>
File: luiz.jpg (85KB, 670x792px) Image search: [Google]
luiz.jpg
85KB, 670x792px
>>34611494
Go for the David Luiz
>>
>>34611277
>ever change appearance to fit in

Sort of. A lot of girls at my school was doing that bleached color, where they had their bottom hair suuuuper blonde but the top of their hair was black. The trailer park beauty is what I like to refer it to.
I DESTROYED my hair trying to fit in one time in high school. My friends and I were really into cosmetology and since my mom was a beautition I could get crazy colors, Which were free bc I stole them. Kek.
Well we decided to bleach my hair and do my bangs a hot pink colored. I'm olive skinned and And but my hair was a dark brunette. So instead of making my hair blonde it went to a copper color like a penny, and the pink really just threw the whole disaster together.

My guy friend told me I looked like a damn scarecrow.

My mom saw this (shared custody with my dad) and she shit bricks. We eventually got it back to a deep burgundy thank god but I will never pull that stunt ever again. Lol
>>
>>34611880
Oh lord did you look like an albino?? Lol
>>
>>34611897
yeah he is already a virgin so you are halfway there
>>
>>34611964
Nah, it's only white on the top and the sides are a really short brown so it's okay

i hope
>>
File: th (11).jpg (8KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
th (11).jpg
8KB, 225x300px
>>34611277
Just do what I did and dye your hair blue-reddish. I don't know how well it works for guys but it works for me and I get compliments.
>>
>>34611947
the copper color is the best hair color, but i can see why you wouldnt want it with pink.

t. curly haired spic whose hair turns copper with enough sun
>>
>>34611277
>not getting a high top

It's like you really aren't a blackbot.
>>
File: IMG_1492.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1492.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
>>34612886
Forgot pic

Original aboriginal
>>
>>34612886
No way man, looks stupid imo and while it's not as rare as an Afro, it's still a pretty uncommon hairstyle where I am. It would still draw attention towards.

Twists/braids/deadlocks are extremely common though, which is perfect.
>>34611814
Idk if you're still around but here you go.
>>
>>34611318
>hey anon, how many hoes you fucking?
I just want a fucking haircut
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.