[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my oneitis is spending more and more time around HIM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1461565524169.jpg (95KB, 446x446px) Image search: [Google]
1461565524169.jpg
95KB, 446x446px
>tfw my oneitis is spending more and more time around HIM

Anybody know this feel?
How do I stop this?
>>
All joking aside,find him in the middle of the night,fight him,and make sure he doesn't forget who is in charge.
>>
>tfw oneitis has a long-term bf.

Nothing I can do about it.
>>
if my oneitis ever got a bf then I guess I'm finding a new oneitis
>>
Yeah this feeling is terrible, she is living with him now because she got kicked out of her place. Ignored her for a few weeks but she called me last night and she was begging me to take her back. Apologizing for the shit she's put me thru and crying about how she wants to be friends again and how much she cares about me. All I said to her is i just need time to myself. Like I want her back but if she's a thing with our friend she's living with then idk if i want anything to do with her.

We've hooked up before last time we did was a few weeks ago. Then she started getting really into my friend, she made it really obvious too. So I stopped talking to her at first she was a disrespectful bitch to me now she came running back like I expected. What do?
>>
you "can" kill yourself and she will spend few hours with you. but thats about it.
>>
>>34610239
>How do I stop this?

you don't my friend

I can't get rid of her as well and I am starting to see hallucinations of her

We can't do anything
>>
>>34610239
Kill all three of you
Then there is no longer a problem to solve
>>
File: 1485212739206.jpg (1MB, 1089x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1485212739206.jpg
1MB, 1089x1089px
>mfw my onitis changes every week because i keep convincing myself they hate me and cease contact
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.