[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my apartment is a dump, there is trash and food parts everywhere,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1223.jpg (35KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1223.jpg
35KB, 512x288px
my apartment is a dump, there is trash and food parts everywhere, chipped walls/roof, hole in the wall, a broken window, pipe split in half, cum stains in almost everything

room inspections in 7 days

>dont wanna be evicted for unsanitary living conditions

so how do i get rid of all the rubbish and pizza scraps, fix the walls and windows, replace the busted pipe with no engineering knowledge and remove the dried cum from everything?

dont ask how my apartment became such an unlivable shithole, you dont wanna know
>>
The trash and basic cleaning should be doable in a matter of hours at most. Broken window can be covered by a curtain and the hope that the landlord doesn't open it. Chipped paint can be painted. Hole in the wall can be covered with a piece of furniture depending on where it is. I have no idea about the pipe.

Buy yourself some bleach wipes and go to fucking town. Oxiclean and related products for the carpets should work. Similar things for the countertops and whatnot.Borrow a vacuum. Place your furniture in a nice, pleasing orientation instead of haphazardly strewn about. Organize your dragon dildo collection so it's not just in a pile.

Presentation will get you halfway there, anon.
>>
put all the garbage in the bin
paint over the chips
remove all the broken glass shards on the floor and blame the actual window on sporty kids if they find it
10-20 layers of duct tape on the pipe unless it's a big one or a gas pipe, in which case ur fucked
clean the semen with detergent, vinegar, "kill-everything" sanitary spray, bleach or something else of the likes and if all else fails sandpaper/cut the affected areas off

ur not specific enough about the hole, is it a punch sized hole through the plaster (duct tape and paint) or is the entire wall section torn down? (Yourfuct)
>>
>>34610081
Despite everyone's helpful suggestions, I still offer that maybe if you are incapable of living like a human bean you should stay in the forest. Or in a garbage dump. Or a grave. Whatever.
>>
>>34610081

>clean up garbage
>put furniture or picture in front of hole in wall
>buy some basic cleaning products and scrub/clean all surfaces
>rent a carpet shampooing machine from any hardware store or google where you can rent one near you(super cheap and easy)
>you can say something out of your control broke the window, like a storm or dumb kids and the landlord will fix the window
>the pipe is again the landlords responsibility, just call him and say it broke just today

You can just fill up a ton of garbage bags with all your trash, throw them in a dumpster somewhere, this is basic life skills anon and if you kept your place clean it's 10x easier than struggling to clean up a huge mess every couple months
>>
feed the rubbish and scraps to pepe the frog
graffiti dank memes all over the walls
smash the other windows and replace them all with doritos
mix bleach, ammonia and mountain dew to clean the semen
reroute the pipe to a weed warehouse
put tnt in the hole in the wall and make a new room
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.