[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucking tired of these "Waaah! Life is so hard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: peb_1971.jpg (46KB, 491x332px) Image search: [Google]
peb_1971.jpg
46KB, 491x332px
I'm so fucking tired of these "Waaah! Life is so hard because I'm a manlet!" threads. If you're that pissed off, then DO something about it! Don't give me that "hurrdurr muh genetics" bullshit. It's not your genetics making you small. You're just lazy. I'm 6'3", and you think I got that way from genetics? No, it's because I worked hard, drank milk, did stretches, got plenty of sleep, etc. If you want to get taller, idgaf how old you are. The only thing stopping you is the fact that you're a lazy, entitled sack of shit. Either put in the work or quit whining!
>>
>>34609584
Why are you angry, famalam?
>>
>>34609723
Because these stupid manlet threads are pissing me off!
>>
>>34609584
Shit tier b8 t b h
>>
>>34609584
Then leave this board.
>>
File: humanpepe.png (40KB, 107x196px) Image search: [Google]
humanpepe.png
40KB, 107x196px
>>34609844
Do you have to be a midget to post here? I'm 6'4, do I have to leave?
>>
>>34609861
No, you're a kissless virgin, you can stay.
>>
>>34609844
No. You just quit being a whiny bitch.
>>
> i'm 6'3'', and i drank milk and slept, therefore anyone else who drinks milk and sleeps can stop being short

you're retarded. originally.
>>
>>34609913
Fine. Ignore me. Stay a manlet forever.
>>
>>34609970
I'd rather be a successful manlet than a 6'3" permavirgin.
>>
You must be retarded, OP. Honestly, are you still in high school? I'm not even going to give you a (you).

What makes you think anyone older than 22 years old can grow anymore? Do you know anything about human anatomy? Maybe you're tall but your IQ is room temperature, TOPS. GTFO off my board before I go on a murderous rampage. I drank milk, I stretched, played sports and got plenty of proteins in high schooo and still topped out at 5'10". Fuck, this HAS to be.m b8 m8. FUCK YOU
>>
>tfw 6'5" with god tier genetics
>tfw still a hopeless failure
>>
>>34610047
Well, apparently you didn't do it enough, because crying "waaah! Muh genes!" is retarded. No, you don't just stop growing. You choose to stop growing.
>>
>>34610073

>failing at basic anatomy
>>
>>34610145
>People who are tall didn't work for it
Do you see how stupid you look when you say it out loud like this?
>>
>>34609584
That's some really good quality bait, gotta admit. 8/10.
>>
>>34610155
>thinks he worked for his height
>in reality he did everything mommy and daddy told him to do

:-) You truly are mommy's little angel
>>
>>34610236
>he didn't do what mommy and daddy said
>bitches about it for the rest of his life
>>
>>34610257
>he did what his parents told them to do
>he comes to 4chan to boast about it

Do you realize how pathetic this looks
>>
>>34610311
Not as pathetic as the guy who has the opportunity to get bigger AND STILL DOESN'T DO IT.
>>
>>34610326
Not as pathetic as the guy who is posting from his remedial 11th grade biology class.

Also if what you were saying was true where are your dubs?
>>
>>34610352
Right here. Now get out and make yourself taller.
>>
File: IMG_0753.jpg (65KB, 673x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0753.jpg
65KB, 673x459px
>obvious b8 triggers half the board

Seriously how many retards are on this site
>>
>>34610436
>not a single dub in the whole damn post

>>34610311
>>
>>34610451
>haha I was just pretending to be retarded ahehehehe
>>
>>34610451
Is this picture supposed to be funny? Am I supposed to know who this tripfag is?
>>
>>34610326
Not as pathetic as the guy who got bigger and is still a virgin.
>>
>all these brainlets in here who are taking ops post literally and can't see that op is making a point

Lmaoing at you retards
>>
>>34610815
What was his point? I failed to see it. It just read like unfunny wannabe-satire.
>>
It doesn't matter how tall or fit you are if you're ugly and have a small penis :^(
>>
>>34610451
You're just as retarded m8

It's not bait. He's obviously making a point against normies
>>
>>34610831
>you're responsible for your own failures
>just man up
>just stop being lazy
>it's your attitude that's the problem

Any of this sound familiar?

If you don't get the point ops making your a fucking retard
>>
>>34610884
Not to mention
>People who are born into wealth have no advantages!
>You have just as much a choice to be successful as anyone!
>Nobody is born with depression or anxiety. You're just attentionwhoring
>If you don't just choose to not be anxious or depressed, then you're choosing to be a failure
>>
>>34610575
i think that is referencing to some stupid game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=264GanypO8Q

the "meme" is pure cancer
>>
>>34610831
Normies believe in the just world hypothesis

Op is showing how dumb that is
>>
>>34610884
OP fails to make difference between things that you can change and do matter, and the things you can't change and do not matter. Not an intelligent post.
>>
>>34611007
Wrong. You CAN change your height. You're just too lazy to do it. Genetics has nothing to do with height.
>>
>>34611019
You can't change your height and height doesn't matter anyway.

You can change being a lazy raging sack of shit. And that matters too.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.