[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start playing a new tcg >have tons of fun playing the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1371488056377.jpg (23KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
1371488056377.jpg
23KB, 232x197px
>start playing a new tcg
>have tons of fun playing the game
>slowly but surely i begin to become more involved in the card market than playing the game
>i always trade up, get more pleasure from ripping people off for rare cards
>eventually I have tons of cards but no real interest in playing the game, only playing the market

who else /selfhatingjew/?
>>
>>34608533
Which tcg?
This is an important question
>>
>>34608544
pokemon, again, this time
>>
File: 1477118127931.png (268KB, 540x586px) Image search: [Google]
1477118127931.png
268KB, 540x586px
>>34608677
I bet you are playing the online version, aren't you?
I don't trade a lot since I've already many cool decks to play with, but whenever I see a new player that is trying to make his own deck different from the meta I try to befriend them and trade to them my goood cards, but without a chat this doesn't work anymore.

Now Im here playing a bit every day to complete the daily challenge and a bit more. Wanna be friends? If yes post your name in the tcgo general on /vp/ and I will ask you (not instantly) to be my friend, btw Im a european so maybe we will miss each other a lot.
>>
>>34609389
yeah, it's cheaper than rl cardboard, I just won a lot of 100 SM codes for $28 on ebay. I think the packs are undervalued given that they contain tons of shit for blingfags as well as some decent to good competitive cards.

Only thing I really need cardwise is a playset of shaymins. I put $60 of seed capital into this game.
>>
>>34609451
I think you can already trade 100 SM booster packs for 2 Shaymin thought, maybe 45~50 at time
>>
>>34609546
Yeah, I figured I'd only really need two. Most lists I see running 4 shaymemes are actually kind of shit, or the shaymins just end up in discard anyways like with Vespiquen.

I have 1 batch of 50 codes I picked up ready to deploy the second packs go live, figure I might be able to nab one for as low as 40 if I'm up immediately and some richfag wants to start drawing for his FA ultra balls immediately.

And the other seed capital was put in earlier, mostly in low tier packs like fac bought cheaply, traded them to build up trainers and basic rares/supporters, no sense in giving up actually good packs for that.
>>
>>34609623
Did you find anything interesting in the packs?

Im not gonna be online for 2 hours or so, sorry for not meting your aspectations on the first day
>>
I used to play pokemon tcg for like 6 years competitively. I only quit just last year because of other things I was busy with. If you still want to play but have less interest in playing you should go to tournaments. They are really fun .
>>
File: dead haorse.jpg (9KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
dead haorse.jpg
9KB, 279x181px
After this update im gun b WRECKING THE LEARDLERBOARDS BIRNG IT FAGGOTS
>>
>>34609995
Didn't open most of them, in my 45 challenge packs I got a bunch of useless EX/megas that I can't trade, but I did get a FA Gardevoir FAC and a M-Gardevoir FAC that I'm using to build a M-Garde deck. Also pulled 2 vs seekers which was nice in that it let me move on to other cards more quickly. Also built most of a Vespiquen deck from random pulls and trading for Garbodors I'm going to use elsewhere anyways, and most of a Greninja deck from buying wave slasher and pulling a no-trade Greninja BREAK.

As for pulls from tradable packs, I opened a few packs (probably about 15% of my total purchased) for individual rares and ended up pulling a FA Umbreon-EX FAC that I managed to get 12 packs worth of value out of despite it being 'worth' 3 or less in the books. Also pulled Sceptile EX from an AO pack and M-Steelix, traded both for Gardevoirs plus some trainers for the deck.

Also x2 Volcanion, x1 Xerneas and x2 Yanmega from 10 STS packs. Traded the Yanmegas for x2 more Xerneas for my Garde deck, kept the Volcanions for future use. In terms of complete decks I have a Raikou BKT/Electrode EVO deck that I use as my 'serious' play deck and a Typhlosion memedeck that I used for grinding the ladder quickly.

and don't worry lmao i have no expectations, i got into the game with two other guys I know and don't play it religiously, just get my challenges and mess around a bit, set up some trades then go do something else. I'm at the point in the ladder where I just get buttfucked by people with better card pools than me (especially Shaymin and Garbodor, those are the two most obnoxious cards in the game imo).
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.