[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dad gave me swiming lessons very young >pretty decent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

>dad gave me swiming lessons very young
>pretty decent swimmer by age 8
>school trip to lake with some pretty steep rocks
>decide I'm going to impress girls by pushing another kid into lake when no-one sees, and "rescue" him
>push him but he doesn't fall immediately and starts screaming
>second push works
>everyone already turned around and saw me do it
>think "Well I can't jump in and rescue him now, that would look super weird"
>just stand there instead
>kid can't swim for shit and sinks
>teachers get there but the water is so murky they can't see him
>fucking drowns
>rescue divers fly in by helicopter but he's already been under 15 minutes when they get there

>of course people start thinking I'm sick in the head
>get sent to numerous doctors/psychiatrists over 5 years
>can't find anything wrong with me
>remember the akward silence when doctors tell my parents there doesn't seem to be anything wrong (I.E. Your kid is just evil)
>been an internet recluse ever since
>>
You're admitting this?
>not realizing the bogs are watching
>not realizing there's no statute of
>limitations on murder
>>
That story gave me a raging erection

Thanks anon
>>
I'm pretty sure this is false but if it's not.
You are evil you were going to risk someone life too impress some school sluts and then because you where afraid of looking weird you watched him die instead while looking embarrassed that people saw you. You are fucked in the head.
>>
people who can't do a simple activity such as stay afloat in water are simply impending natural selection choices, don't feel bad OP.
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>34607948
You are the most sick funny bastard i have read in a long time.
>>
>>34607982
>not realizing the bogs are watching
Yeah, 4chan is this uber-l33t hacker underground place the feds are afraid of
>not realizing there's no statute of limitations on murder
Being 8 years old m8
>>
>>34608016
>risk someone life
Dude, again, I was 8. You don't think of consequences when you're 8. It never occurred to me that it might not go how I planned.
>You are fucked in the head
Ironically it's much less likely that I am, than you. With all the testing i've gone through
>>
>>34607948
If this is real, I guess I wouldn't really blame you. People did the fake rescue shit all the time on tv shows and cartoons.
>>
>>34607948
There are so many times as kids I could have accidentally killed or been killed by my friends, I don't think you're a bad person.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.