[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/, I know I'm a complete fucking faggot for admitting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 1477961652619.jpg (52KB, 652x497px) Image search: [Google]
1477961652619.jpg
52KB, 652x497px
Hey /r9k/,

I know I'm a complete fucking faggot for admitting this, but I've got nowhere else to ask this shit

Like a minute ago I pulled my foreskin back and was about to pull it past the glans (which I have never done before) and I'm afraid that if I do, I won't be able to push back my foreskin to it's natural place (called paraphimosis)

Does anyone have any experiences on this? Any signs I should be wary of to hint if it will actually happen?

Thank you in advance.

pic unrelated
>>
>>34607632
>Does anyone have any experiences on this?

yeah when I was 6 years old

and nothing happened

pull it back and clean your dick
>>
>>34607632
The chances of that happening are very slim, do It you fag.
>>
>>34607696
dont listen to this guy

just be careful and as long as your glans doesnt feel like its being smothered/choked, youll be fine
>>
>>34607711
Very slim? How slim? Knowing my luck I'll have to be rushed to A&E clutching onto my knob

>>34607716
Alright, thanks for the advice man
>>
>>34607740
as long as you dont feel like youre forcing the skin down, it should be able to come back up just as easily
>>
DON'T DO IT

SERIOUSLY DON'T
>>
just look at how your dog does it & then copy
>>
>>34607797
Why?

Originaldiniho
>>
I JUST DIED IN MY VIDYA TO SAY THIS

DON'T FUCK WITH YOUR DICK IN A WAY THAT IS NOT NATURAL

I'VE FUCKED MY DICK UP PERMANENTLY BY STRETCHING AND PULLING WHEN I SHOULDN'T
>>
I think in case of paraphimosis grabbing the glans and gently squeezing will push the blood back. It may hurt though, due to sensitivity.
>>
Pretty sure if you have phimosis you will legit snap your frenulum trying and you will be fucked for life
>>
>>34607831
things dont go snap in your penis without some warning pain
>>
>>34607820
i am caps bro and i finished my dailies so i can say this

you need to relax about this and appreciate what you have and how it isn't as deformed as it could be

just take a step back and relax
>>
>>34607893
youre not saying anything and im pretty sure you are aware of this.

do you have an actual valid point?
>>
>>34607632
dont worry about it, you'll be able to pull it back
>>
>>34607893
Yeah I'll take it easy and not force it, that's the best option. I was close to pulling it back, it didn't hurt, all that was stopping me was just anxiety of getting it stuck.
>>
I did it and it couldnt go back in its normal state and hurt like fuck so I had to go to the doctor. Dont do it.
>>
>>34607953
thats because you forced it down.
>>
>>34607976
Actually my parents did it

Weird now I think of it
>>
>>34607632
Hey OP, I suffer from the same 'problem'.

listen to the people itt about not worrying about it that much, it's no big deal.

If you ever get laid, it will feel weird the first time with you forskin, but it's nothing that makes you go soft. Also speaking of that; what out for roasties who titangrip your dick only to painfully try and unsheathe your dick as hard as they can.
>>
>>34608125
why do you say such things in r9k?
>>
>>34607913
yes of course i have a valid point

it's called experience
>>
>>34607632
Go see a doctor.

t. Phimosis case where I needed emergency surgery after I tried having sex
>>
I used to think i had something like that, but with enough practice I managed to pull it down once or twice and since then it's really easy to do. Phimosis probably doesn't let you pull it down at all, so if you were close to doing it you should be okay.

By the way are you erect when you do it? I could do it effortlessly limp but erect was causing me the problems and pain.
>>
>>34608722
I had like a semi going on when I tried.
>>
If you're that worried about it, then spend a week or two showering everyday and wash and pull it back to release tension in the skin. Retracting your foreskin will be easier if its stretched more.
>is uncircumcised
>>
>>34608740
try getting fully erect first, if that's possible, since the pain tends to ruin your erection a bit, if you can pull it down then you can always
>>
>>34608752
When I'm fully erect, I can get it down to like 4/5 of the glans I think
>>
>>34607632
Pull it back further every day kiddo
>>
Yea i currently have the same conditions as you op.
I pulled the skin back past the glans for the first time like a year ago and my dick was really nasty.
Before pulling it all the way i spent like a month stretching the skin everyday when i showered as to make it easier.
It's safe op i doubt anything could go wrong if the skin is properly strecthed and you are not too violent, like forcing it so hard that it hurts.
Also try to do it while you shower with hot water when you're the softest possible. Hope it helps.
Now i can pull the skin back easily when im flaccid, i still cant when im erect.
>>
>>34607632
i had this fear too when i was a kid
i progressively started pulling it back more and more until it went past that point
when that happened and i tried to put it in his place, it would fold inwards and be hard to put back
but overtime that stopped happening and it goes everywhere i want
>>
>>34608638
thats not a valid point

youre just saying "DONT DO IT YOU WILL REGRET FUCKING IT UP"

how or why would he fuck his dick up? youre just spreading fear
>>
All this talk and we've gotten nowhere. OP we need to determine the tightness of your foreskin around your bellend. Take a pic of it and insert paperclips 1 by 1 under your foreskin so we can determine its elasticity. Again, we can only speculate unless you provide pics.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.