[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did not eat anything since two days and I feel like the time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 09f.png (145KB, 356x333px) Image search: [Google]
09f.png
145KB, 356x333px
I did not eat anything since two days and I feel like the time has finally come.
Is it okay to end it or should I go into a clinic and live as a sicko for the rest of my life?

>inb4 I won't greentext, but I'm diagnosed major depression, bpd and am on meds at the moment
>>
>>34607141
You don't die if you don't eat for two days you faggot
>>
>>34607153
no I meant that as in I will kill myself somehow soon
>>
>>34607153
you mean this isnt about OP literally shitting himself when he suicides?
>>
Why end it when you can eat a bowl of tastey ice cream instead? Much tastier than a bullet.
>>
>>34607184
I don't want that, everything has lost it's value. I have constant headache and feel cold. Life is such a pain.
>>
>>34607198
Then eat a nice bowl of hot soup instead. Anon, i know my words don't mean too much to you or anybody else, but when you are tired of everything because everything is aching both physically and psychologically, try taking a day just for you. Enjoy the littler things and seek self-comfort. You would be surprized what a nice meal and a hot bath will do. Won't cure you, but it will numb the emptiness for a bit.
>>
>>34607244
I sit since two days in my bed and didn't washed the sweat of my body. I didn't eat anything and only drank 1 liter of water together with my antidepressants. I think it's over. The only thing that awaits me is a clinic or death.
>>
>>34607283
And yet here you are, posting to us on 4chins. Tell us friendo what is wrong? What has driven this drepression so deep lately? I'm curious.
>>
>>34607283
man up, everyone knows depression is a cycle and all you have to do is break it, go shoot some spics and see how u feel after that
>>
>>34607331
Who gives a shit tbqh famalams
>>
>>34607331
>bullied in school by girls
>lost all my friends with young age
>loner all my school time
>start uni
>try befriending people
>they are rude to me and ignore me
>have no friends again
>start becoming nightmares, anxiety, weird delusions, speak to myself the whole day, don't leave my room anymore
>start cutting my ankle to relieve stress
>don't do anything anymore
>finally go to psych, gives me heavy dose meds
>get better occasionally but then again my situation is still fucked
>start chatting people on soc
>get better and think I found finally friends
>everyone ignores me or tells me to get into clinic, because I'm depressing and emotional
>everything crumbles
>start seeing weird faces when I close my eyes, can't sleep anymore
>have constant headache and pain, feel cold
>stop eating and doing things at all...
>>
>>34607395
you still have 4chan though you can try to make friends here we are all the same here
>>
>>34607395
Most people during schooling days are shitty regardless of person, either rude or drama-filled. So focussed with self image and identity that they will harm others to redirect any potential embarrassment away from themselves. And most people do fall away over time. It happens to everyone. The fact is, most of them don't matter. You will never see them again, and on the rare chance you do, you probably won't recognise them. As for /soc/, most if not all of 4chan is a black hole. Never expect anything genuine here.
You may want to start eating again, and maybe take a vitamin as well. When the body is stressed it will do some crazy shit and that's the last thing you want to add on to everything. You mentioned that things were looking up for a bit. I know depression comes in cycles and waves, but what was good about that time?
>>
>>34607506
>what was good about that time
That I could sleep 9 instead of 12+ hours and had no nightmares. I also was more hungry and things tasted better.
>>
File: CHD_enPWcAAgnSy.jpg (37KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
CHD_enPWcAAgnSy.jpg
37KB, 444x444px
>>34607141
are you fucking stupid OP?

just the fact that you are alive is mind blowing, yet you are willing to take that shit away from you. Holy fuck, you are you, you feel alive right now, seeing this message, when your dad blew his load into your mom, you, among billions of others, won the race, half of your dad's genes connected with half with your mom's genes and here you are, alive, conscious in your own body.

This just doesn't happen, statistically it's impossible, yet it happened to you, and you want to end it? for what? because no gf? U serious OP?

please listen to some good music and get a pizza or some shit, and give the delivery guy 20$ because he also won the race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w15oWDh02K4
>>
>>34607535
don't worry
I am going trough almost the same thing as you but not that extreme
I can still find happiness in things like music video games coming here to 4chan to talk to people because I don't have have friends irl whatching yt videos and just the internet in general
I have gone trough times when I wanted to kill myself but I said that its not worth it and that things will get better and all that shit
I guarantee you that after you will pull the trigger you will immmediatly regret it
>>
>>34607535
It sounds a bit like compiled stress on top of whatever issues you already have and from what little information giving that in your loneliness you are investing too much on what others say than than how you yourself are. The isolation is horrible but you should put yourself first. Your life, issues, feelings, and thoughts. If anyone is toxic, there is no shame in removing them because they will poison you further if they are allowed to stay.
>>
File: 0e6.jpg (20KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
0e6.jpg
20KB, 500x328px
>>34607606
stop smoking weed and get the fuck off this board you poor normie scum
>>
>>34607395
I can be your friend anon
Got skype?
>>
>>34607639
normie yeah sure

25 year old virgin

KISSLESS virgin

I am so normal haha :)))
>>
>>34607625
I thought about isolating myself completely but it takes money for that and an isolated job. I don't think that I can evet become happy in this environment.
>>
>>34607654
no, only kik
>>
>>34607606
I'm 16 and this is deep
>>
>>34607673
No need to go that far. You can distance yourself from others without going hermit until youre ready to deal with other people.
>>
>>34607677
it's kek faggot
>>
>>34607141
Live the rest of your life. You have a very original chance of not being a sicko for the rest of your life.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.