[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister is 14 >dating a 17 year old how does this sound?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

>sister is 14
>dating a 17 year old
how does this sound?
pic kinda related
>>
Probably a bit of a beta if he goes for someone younger than him at that age
>>
It's not too bad. My friend's sister who was 16 went with a 30yo drug addict and had children with him. Pretty much a welfare mother now.
>>
>>34606912
>>34606923
dunno she wears jailbait clothing and a fuck ton of makeup
mum lets her hangout with him and shes quite obsessed with him
>hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
well it makes me laugh more than anything,damn normies.
>>
It depends on how old she looks. I do realize some young girls really don't look that young anymore. If that's the case, it's okay although he better make sure he has your parent's permission to avoid a statutory rape charge in a year. In some states, that'll be straight up illegal in a year, permission or not.

If she isn't one of those girls that look older then they are and looked like a normal 13-14 year old girl, then I'm pretty sure he is a pedophile.
>>
I know someone who did this and they ended up becoming a man, but still a gigantic whore. So, I guess it depends.
>>
And I say pedophile, especially if he's turning 18 in less then half a year and she just turned 14 because he realizes it is the only chance he'll get in life to (semi) legally fuck a child. I don't know how I feel about it. Depending on how she looks, that's kind of fucked up.
>>
>>34606947

>17 yo
>attracted to 14 yo
>pedophile

how fucking retarded can you be?
>>
>>34606947
she wears 'adult' clothing but clearly looks too young
>>
>>34606896
sounds like you got cucked out of some prime rib
>>
>>34606975
Dude when you are still in school, people 2 grades below you seem much younger.

The age differences even out as you get older until senior citizen territory when you can theoretically date someone 20 years your senior. But even they acknowledge generational differences and generally don't do that.

Your development stopped somewhere in middle school if you entertain the idea of fucking kids that ride a different bus to a different school.
>>
>>34607004
shut up faggt kys
>>
>>34606975
Alright, you can call it ephebophilia is you want. At 17, you shouldn't be attracted to what could look like a 13 year old girl. That's creepy. 18 with a 13 year old is considered child rape federally you know. I mean, you hear people called the marriage of 14 year old girls to older men in other countries child marriage alongside the 8 year old kids who get married. Why is it not the same thing just because we are not some third world country.

He's saying in >>34606976 she does not look like an adult. 17 is an adult. That's creepy. If you find yourself attracted to 14 year old girls, no, it is not justifiable.
>>
>>34606996
nah im a girl
well sigh she probably got more dick than me, i'm still a kissless virgin.
>>
>>34607036
wow "wimmin" think they cant be annoying faggets

again, KYS, you literal fucking fagget
>>
>>34607010
Nice comeback pedofag, you hear that on the shortbus?
>>
Sounds normal. Don't listen to amerifats and their obsession with pedos, 14yo girls are already ready for the dick and the dude is another teen like her, not some old manipulating perv

Also, in most couples the man is older than the woman.
>>
>>34607036
Or she, not he, sorry. Still, 17 years old do not need to be attracted to 14 year old girls that don't pass as older teens. Like, if she looked 17 or something, I could understand but he shouldn't go there. Since she doesn't look 17, that's fucked up.
>>
>>34607004

first of all, boys mature way slower than girls during their teens, so a 3 year age gap is nothing out of the ordinary.

second, learn what a pedophile actually is. (protip: 14 year olds have certain secondary sexual characteristics a pedophile is not attracted to)

you blow things way out of proportion.
>>
>>34607073
OP here
Yeah it just creeps me out, i get a bad gut feeling....
my mum doesn't see it as anything but i dunno
>>
ITT:retards that think 14 year olds arent having sex with 21 year old let alone someone ONLY 3 years older
>>
>>34607070
In many relationships like that, the woman looks like a woman, not a child. 14 year old girls definitely look like a child in my eyes unless they are freakishly developed or something. 14 year old girls should not be having sex. That's way too young.

This isn't about age, this is about their body's development.
>>
I was dating the 14yo sister of my friend when i was 17.

>too beta to fuck her, so she left me after a month
>>
>>34607084
They are developing secondary sexual characteristics, they are not fully developed. Girls start having their periods between 12-15 years of age. 12 is actually extremely young to start the menstrual cycle. They are a child until they fully develop in my eyes. The hips are still widening, breasts are still growing, the menstrual cycle is sometimes absent or often irregular, and other things. They are not women. Not quite yet. Really, 14 years old girls shouldn't be wearing adult clothes or wearing makeup.
>>
>>34607101
Nothing wrong with a 14yo girl having sex with her 17yo boyfriend. More than likely both are virgins and new to the whole thing and the age difference isn't big at all.
>>
>>34607119
OP here
I never did the things she did at 14
at 14 i was playing vidya and watching anime,granted i got bullied... alot.
>>
If it wouldn't be safe in a doctor's eyes for them to get pregnant, then they are too young. No doctor will agree that 14 is a safe age to get pregnant. Half the time they aren't even ovulating properly or regularly, but in the rare chance they are (periods start before regular ovulation), it's not safe to get pregnant at that age.
>>
>>34607119

fun fact: 17yo boys are not fully developed as well hence male puberty starts 2-3 later than that of girls.

you sound like some overly religious nutsack
>>
>>34607162
Go start impregnating 14 year olds. All 14 year old girls should just go have babies. That's what this world needs, pregnant 14 year olds.
>>
>>34607178
Sex =! Pregnancy
>>
>>34607178
no one here is saying or implying that.
the topic was about a relationship between a 14yo girl and a 17yo boy, but according to your posts, i start to think your age is way below any of those.
>>
>>34607185
What the fuck do you think sex is for. I mean, it's about leisure sure, but you shouldn't be doing it for recreational purposes unless it's okay and safe to risk getting pregnant. Unless you are on birth control. That sort of thing.
>>
>>34607185
Anon... what do you think sex is for?
>>
>>34607199
OP would have to elaborate if she thinks sex is part of the relationship. I assume it is.
>>
>>34607200

you have to be underage or highly autistic...holy fucking shit...
>>
>>34607199
And I don't care if you think I'm an 8 year old boy. Please, assume so.
>>
>>34607211
OP here
i don't know if it is, but i feel it is. She is quite naive so knowing her..
>>
>>34607212
Okay, what if she does get pregnant. You ever had your best friend at 14 bring you into the school bathroom freaking out because they had a miscarriage in the toilet when you originally thought they were just getting fat? And you had to tell them to just flush it? There may be a reason I'm a bit defensive about it, sure.
>>
>>34607119
>They are a child until they fully develop in my eyes.
we stop developing in our early 20s. is a 21 year old a child in your eyes?
>>
>>34607239
>There may be a reason I'm a bit defensive about it, sure.
LMAO you can say that again

just because some retard in middleschool got pregnant no young women should have sex? fuck out of here. by that logic nobody should be having sex
>>
>>34607266
Yeah, because that young woman may get pregnant. That 14 year old girl. Why is she more of a retard then any other 14 year old who decides to have sex?
>>
>>34607255
The brain doesn't stop until 25-26 if you wish to be coy. We're talking about at least being able to safely carry a child which generally 14 year olds can't do. Even two years can make a huge difference.
>>
>>34606896
not awful, depends how developed your sister is and how old he looks
>>
>>34607289

because according to your logic, half the girls of the school i went to would have been preggo back then.
if you fuck and are too retarded to use protection, tough luck.
14yo have sexual urges and many will have these with their bf/gf.
deal with it.
just because your puritan worldview doesn't acknowledge reality doesn't mean it applies.
>>
>>34607119
>start having periods at 12-15 years of age

Holy shit, where are you getting your info, 70 year old books before the American food industry started pumping growth hormone into everything? Even here in the UK, most girls start that shit around 10 and that's if they're lagging slightly.

As for the discussion itself.... ehhhh, pretty creepy but I had quite a few younger crushes at 17 so I can't say shit, though I never actually dated one at least.
>>
>>34607338
Did anyone ever inform you that condoms are not reliable. They can fail much easier then other forms. Yes, she used condoms. Birth control is way more reliable then any piece of rubber.
>>
>>34607342
From life.
>>
File: tw7.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
tw7.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>34607360

> Birth control is way more reliable then any piece of rubber.

IT SEEMS TO ME LIKE YOU'RE THE EXPERT, MARK!
>>
>>34607360
That was meant for
>>34607341. On a mobile now.
>>
>>34607385
Birth control like a pill. A shot. An iud. An implant. You know exactly what I mean silly.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
ITT: gross, ugly roastie vents that her younger sister is more desireable than her

see you at Arby's, roastie
>>
>>34607448
I hope so. Or it's someone that got offended because they started having sex at a young age and thought some right wing man was pushing ultra conservative views on them.
>>
>>34607036
Do you have the source/sause for this?
>>
>tfw ebephag
What do I do robots. Theraphy doesn't do dick. Should I cut my dick off?
>>
File: 1394245663399.jpg (32KB, 602x594px) Image search: [Google]
1394245663399.jpg
32KB, 602x594px
>>34606896
>how does this sound?
Like there is literally nothing wrong with this and it's 100% biologically normal behaviour for a human male to be attracted to girls 14+ who have begun pubtery?

>read thread
>OP is a female
kek roastie is fucking butthurt she has to face the facts that men prefer younger girls than her.
>>
File: 1486035507698.jpg (34KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1486035507698.jpg
34KB, 640x479px
>>34606896
Sorry roastie. You are too old for the dating game now.
At least one of you is getting laid tonight.
BTFO
>>
>>34607031
You're a retarded faggot and probably murican.
>>
File: sdfg.jpg (114KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
sdfg.jpg
114KB, 1300x957px
>tfw 19 but you've got a baby face so the only girls who are interested in you are 16
>>
File: 1459192218435-0.png (343KB, 447x333px) Image search: [Google]
1459192218435-0.png
343KB, 447x333px
When I was 15 I had a 19 year old girlfriend. That was the peak of my entire existence.
>>
how do I get game like pajeet
>>
>>34606912

In UK most of the "Chads" go for people younger than them, because all the girls their age date someone older.
>>
>>34606896
>>34606912
>>34606975
They are both underage kids who gives a fuck?
>>
>>34606896

i remember in some self esteem group once this guy who was 19 was in a relationship with a 15 year old and i was the only one who found it kinda weird.
>>
what if a 17 year old who was turning 18 in like a week made a 14 year old girl give him a blowj. this happened.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.