[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have to choose one of them to marry and spend your life together

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 3174097063_0ccae0e22d.jpg (109KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
3174097063_0ccae0e22d.jpg
109KB, 332x500px
You have to choose one of them to marry and spend your life together with forever.
One willl be the most caring and loving gf ever, always loving you no matter what, always supportive, always willing to please you without ever failing to be interesting, always be beautiful, will ALWAYS tell the truth.
The other one will be a frustrated feminazi who'll age horribly and always be a pain i nthe ass, boring and unsitisfied sex, bitter and petty, smoker and heavy drinker, will ALWAYS lie to you.

You can ask ONE question to ONE of the, in order to decide which one to pick.

Once you make your choice you can't change idea / go back / leave her

What do you ask? Who's your final pick?
>>
You get to ask them directly face to face?
I'd just ask them what my eye color, is the correct color as a yes no question, one will tell the truth other will lie.
>>
>>34606854
I would ask "how many people have you had sexual relations with"
And I would probably choose the right because she has a more feminine/smaller face.
>>
"How big is my dick?"
>>
>>34606854
"Can you take out the trash on your way out?"
>>
>>34606854

I don't get with 3/10s

oregano
>>
>>34606917
>I would ask "how many people have you had sexual relations with"
both reply "none"
How do you tell which one is the sincere virgin and which one the lying whore who fucked 100+ guys?
>>
Which one of you is willing to make me a sandwich?
>>
>>34606854
you are all over thinking this.
"Will you make dinner for me?"
easy.
>>
I would ask, "what do you tell a bitch with two black eyes? ".
>>
>>34606854
"are you blond?"
doesnt sound too hard, if she will always lie to even the obvious things
>>
>>34606854
"Do we live in a rape culture?"
>>
>>34607376
Pretty easy, fuck them and take the tighter one.
>>
>>34606854
Did you vote for Donald Trump?
>>
>>34607650
>"Will you make dinner for me?"
they both reply "yes"
how do you tell who's telling the truth and who's lying?
>>
>>34606854
This is just a variation on the two doors riddle. The answer is too ask who the other person would say is the feminazi.
>>
Is this some autistic riddle where the answer is something like 'if I were to ask you who the whore is what would she say'. or something
>>
>>34606854
>"Is Trump the president of the United States?"
It's really fucking simple man, you just ask them to verify an objectively true statement. If they say yes it's the truthful gf, if they say no it's the liar.
>>
>>34608489
Is Trump the president?
replies
>yes
>not my president
who's the truther, who's the liar?
>>
>>34608518
I would have specified it was a yes or no question. Either way
>not my president
Is the liar but nice meme.
>>
>>34608534
>>not my president
>Is the liar
why? maybe they're not from the US
that would make the "yes" reply a lie
>>
>>34608574
>that would make the "yes" reply a lie
No, because the question is
>Is Trump the president of the united states
not
>Is he YOUR president
Even if she was not from the United States, Trump is still the president of the USA. HER country of residence has no effect on Trump's status as president.

"Not my president" can also be taken as a statement meaning "no" as in an american denying that he is the rightful president. Like I said I would have also specified it was a yes or no question and like I also said, ANY question asking them to verify an true statement with only a yes or no answer will always find the liar.

>Yes or no, do the oceans cover a majority of the earth's surface?
would also work.
>>
>>34608631
>being this much triggered by a r9k thread lol
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.