[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd be the best boyfriend ever. I'd be the best boyfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1462828179189.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462828179189.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
I'd be the best boyfriend ever. I'd be the best boyfriend ever if someone, anyone would give me a fucking chance. I just need one fucking chance to prove that I can be a kind, considerate and loyal boyfriend who's full of surprises and adventures and gifts just give me ONE GODDAMN CHANCE TO BE A BOYFRIEND WHY IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR
>>
you have to find someone who likes you as a person i guess
>>
>>34606074
Good luck finding someone you like as a person, letalone someone that likes you.

Remember, all women are whores deep down.
>>
>just give me a chance
you have to earn that chance.
seems you haven't done shit to earn it.
>>
>best boyfriend ever

If you were you'd have a gf. The fact that you don't, means you would in fact be a lousy bf.
>>
Post Pic

Origato Originado

we might fall in love :3
>>
>>34606061
bitches love it when a guy gives out complete loyalty and devotion to any girl that is willing to accept it.
>>
>>34606061
Seems like you would be an incredibly clingy boyfriend, that's not a good thing at all.
>>
File: IMG_0706.png (661KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0706.png
661KB, 640x1136px
>>34606185
Not necessarily the case. I've met a fair few people who can't get to the relationship stage simply because the other sex can't look past superficial measures.
More likely though, OP, is that you're so desperate to prove what a good boyfriend you could be that you come across like a grovelling puppy-dog. Girls get nothing more from being in a relationship with that than they do from exploiting it
>>
>>34606411
>that image
man, what is it like to have that much confidence in yourself? it must be like living in a dream: you can do anything and be anyone and achieve whatever you want simply because you're not bound by any rules of self-awareness.
>>
>>34606236
Pretty sure OP's looking for someone who doesn't have a penis, anon
>>
>>34606411
I know a girl that dumped her last bf cause she didn't like the wat his butthole looked lol
>>
>>34606443
Shh the reveal I'm a girl is supposed to be a romantic surprise
>>
i really need a gf too i'm in canada, i'll treat my grill like a princess...have money and house
>>
i think guys forget that the ideal mate is completely different for men and women. for guys its like 60% looks 30% loyalty 10% personality. for women its fucking everything, you are their lifeline, both for them and their offspring. kindness and consideration is worthless or even negative attributes to a woman. a natural relationship dynamic looks more like daddy-daughter than the current equality bullshit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.