[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw no bf who is in control and makes decisions for me without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1484672201744.jpg (38KB, 469x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484672201744.jpg
38KB, 469x700px
> tfw no bf who is in control and makes decisions for me without making me feel inferior
>>
>>34605749
thats a girl

original
>>
but you are inferior
>>
>>34605749
>Wants to be inferior to someone without feeling inferior
Okay faggot.
>>
If you're being submissive like that, you are inferior.
So you want him to take ALL the responsibilities, all the risks, liability and he has to make the right choice and at the SAME TIME, not tell you you're a fucking moron for not being able to do normal shit.
What the fuck is it that females offer again?
If sex is completely your choice and you benefit from it, what the fuck am I getting out of this relationship?
You can either try to be a fucking functional adult and take blame when you fuck up ( I've looked for this my whole life. They all deflect and blame others for all their fuck ups. ) , or you get to be a fuck puppet that sucks cock and shuts up. ( Those are called whores. )

You don't get it both ways you narcissistic cunt.
You don't deserve someone to take care of you exactly the way you want if you have no value yourself.
What makes you think you're entitled to that?
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>34606068
Its not like i am not able to do basic shit.
Its the social, sexual and couple stuff where i want him to lead.
>>
>>34606367

Don't listen to him he's just a faggot or a feminist.

I treat my girlfriend exactly like you said in your OP and she's been the best relationship I've ever had.
>>
>>34606367
But you're a guy, so it's hard to find a dominant guy who likes you.
>>
>>34605749
This shit is obvious bait.
>>
>>34606737
It's probably not. Gays are all kinds of fucked up.
>>
>>34605969
Is it? That's hot.
>tfw no dominant reverse trap gf
>>
being adult fucking sucks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.