[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Roasties of /r9k/, I have a proposition. We often hear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13

File: 3B5pIcmh.jpg (75KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
3B5pIcmh.jpg
75KB, 1024x682px
Dear Roasties of /r9k/, I have a proposition.

We often hear men on here openly state they would only marry a woman who's a virgin.

We often hear the retort from women here that they are sexist for having such standards, and it stems from many of them being jealous that they can't get women, furthermore they can't all hold that standard because there are hardly enough virgin women any more, and virgin women are almost impossible to find.

So I have a compromise: would it be fair, for a couple to "even out the number" prior to marriage?

Say a woman has had sex with 5 guys in the past, and she's about to marry a dude who's had sex with none. Prior to their engagement, what if the man were to go and have safe consensual sex with 5 hookers? He'd then get tested to move on, and both he and his wife would have the same n count, meaning they could move forward in their marriage on an even playing field with no bitterness.

How is that?
>>
>>34605457
What about a guy that's had close to 30 partners marrying a girl with 6.
>>
>>34605457

Why the fuck would a guy who is ok with fucking hookers not have fucked a bunch of hookers in the first place?
>>
>>34605496
I've had sex with over 100 girls. The girl I'd marry would need to go on a pretty long gangbang.
>>
>>34605457
Do you not see the difference between someone having sexual partners before getting into a gotta-get-married kind of deal and, on the other side, a scenario in which a soon-to-be-married couple "evens out the number" in the way you presented, in effect contributing to one of them cheating?

And people say that logic and philosophy have no place in high-schools. You would benefit from that, as you can't even make a coherent argument without spaghetti spilling out of your pocket.
>>
>>34605650
This theory seems to have a few wrinkles, OP needs these out asap
>>
>>34605654
>
at what point does cheating become cheating? after they meet each other? after they date? after they are exclusive?

in my point of view any sex with someone other than your married spouse is cheating, even if you were with someone else.

also, fuck women. If women get to have all the sex they want with chad before commitment, then I get to have all the sex I want with stacy before commitment.
>>
>>34605698
This is so utterly retarded, I don't know where to begin. I mean first off, as if you could pull a woman, secondly that they were attractive enough for chad, and lastly, the fact you think you could get with any stacy. And that's just in the logistics of it.
>>
>>34605731
>what is prostitution?

fasdfasd
>>
>>34605765
Look I hate society's diverting to "casual sex is good". But that's because I'm a loser and wouldn't be able to. But I'm a fucking baby and need to grow up. If it matters that much, why would I want to be in a relationship with someone like that. Also, what a fucking childish and petty way to start your relationship. Not everything has to be "even". Jesus christ.
>>
>>34605797
wow, way to expose yourself you butthurt roastie feminist slut.

you're just jealous that us guys can now get sex whenever we want through hookers, even us robot NEETs, whereas you still have to be a somewhat okay looking female to get sex. Lol fucking bitches.
>>
>>34605823
lol, you're misplacing your hatred there. Hookers are a good thing. But why do you need to have sex with a hooker, if you're already in a commited relationship with a woman. I fail to see the logic. Why does it need to be even?
>>
I'm a Virgin but I'd never loseen it to a guy that thought women had no value without virginity.
My opinion is if your virginity/body is all they care about then they'll never love you as a human at all.
And sure, you could argue that if I'm looking for honest love from men I'll never find it, as it's generally accepted that they only want us for our bodies. That could be but in my case that's like telling me that all the deserts are sour so I shold just give up and eat shitty desert. ...nah. I'd rather have nothing as opppsed something as pointless as faux affection
>>
>>34605533
This is a good point, also dubs. But is paying for a sexual encounter equivalent to a regular hookup? Seems like a man renting pussy isn't the same as a "conquest". If a woman has 5, then the man needs to seduce 5 himself. Another thing to consider is that it's easier for women to get laid. Many men, and robots in particular, have to pull rabbits out of their ass to get some stank and their hang low. So is there other variables OP's proposal might need attention?
>>
>>34605881
because its not fair otherwise, she's got memories of sex with lots of other hot guys, whereas you've only experienced sex with her and haven't gotten to taste a wide variety. Its not fair.
>>
>>34605698
You misunderstood me. What I meant was this - if someone had multiple sex partners while not in a relationship, then it's not cheating (since there is no partner to cheat on). So why would you get to cheat on your partner just because s/he had sex partners before you, while being single? Where's the logic in that? Some twisted sense of justice?
>>
>>34606001
because its not fair, how come she got to have sex with other guys? if she loved me, she wouldn't have had sex with other guys, and if she loved me, she'd understand why that would make me upset and let me sleep with other women to even the score.
>>
>>34606027
>if she loved me, she wouldn't have had sex with other guys,
But she had sex before she met you, i.e. before she was even aware of your existence.
>>
>>34605823
>you're just jealous that us guys can now get sex whenever we want through hookers, even us robot NEETs, whereas you still have to be a somewhat okay looking female to get sex
You know gigolos are a thing, right?

Women tend to have less demand for casual sex (which is one of the reasons the market is so skewed), but they definitely do have options that involve financial transactions.

>>34606027
>if she loved me, she wouldn't have had sex with other guys
The fuck kind of logic is that. That actually reminds me of a bipolar ex I had, who basically said that if I truly loved her I'd have never loved other women in the past.
>>
>>34606088
I had an ex that used to dream about me cheating on her and get absolutely pissed off at me about it when she woke up. It would bug her for days.
>>
File: 1462452759077.png (377KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
1462452759077.png
377KB, 498x497px
>>34605457
No. It is about principle not pleasure.
>>
File: 1485564602493.jpg (78KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
1485564602493.jpg
78KB, 850x478px
>>34605457
Women get emotionally attached to the first guy they lay with, after that they just start whoring it up and become slack sluts
Do we want a slack slut with a whistling vajayjay? no, will it help if we fuck other slack sluts for money before marrying one? no
Dear roasties, either become lesbians or get used to not getting married, Chads don't want you anymore, Tyrones don't marry and the men left don't want you, maybe you'll land a butt ugly cuck that looks more effeminate than you but you won't get a man
We want a sweet innocent girlfriend that we can respect, not a sexually liberated skank who thinks it's cool to fuck everything that moves and then tries to come crawling back to find a roof over their head and a man to provide for them
>>
Well you can always get even by ignoring same-age roasties and go for younger women.
That's what I'm betting on when I've fixed my life.
>>
>>34606196
Im going to be dating Spaniard/Latina woman, fuck western women, they are either uneducated SJW's or no nonsense business women with a dried up cunt
>>
>>34605457
wizard here
it is not just about even out the # of guys she has fucked, I would also like to know what being in a relationship is like.
>>
>>34605457
The difference is that the girl might've fucked guys who she was in a serious relationship with at the time.
Not at all comparable to fucking hookers.
>>
Marriage is obsolete in today's world. It's just a novelty title and a piece of paper that lets' you ease up on your taxes.

Simply fuck clean whores or get a waifu pillow.
Long term commitment has degraded into a life ruination trap for men and sometimes women too.
>>
>>34606196
When I was 16, I hit on 18 year olds.
When I was 18, I hit on 18 year olds.
When I was 25, I hit on 18 year olds.
When I was 30, I hit on 18 year olds.

Females are just fucks. They have no soul or any sense of fairness towards a sexual partner so its best to just fuck them and then block their calls.
You already got to spunk in her. You had your chance to make her carry around your DNA for the REST OF HER LIFE, possibly passing it onto her future children.
You won.
Just walk.
Life isn't all bad.
The minute you get invested in anything more than a fuck is when SHE has won.
Stop thinking like you're making a business deal, expecting things to be fair.
Sex is "take what you can, fuck over the rest."
>>
>>34606354
Nice post roastie
>>
>>34606354
>The minute you get invested in anything more than a fuck is when SHE has won.
I don't mind letting her win, as long as she also lets me win.
>>
>>34605457
>Prior to their engagement, what if the man were to go and have safe consensual sex with 5 hookers?

No.
Not interested.
Virgin or nothing.
I won't soil myself to get a slut.
>>
>>34606182
Meh. I'm stating a Virgin till I die as men can't actually love us for anything but the state of our bodies
I don't need a man to put a roof over my head soo w/e
>>
>>34605457
how about you all stop dreaming up systems that make you get a gf and just go outside?
>>
>>34606520
Would you date a man that has fucked every girl in your neighborhood and suddenly "decided to get serious about love"?
Those guys are just Chads that are going to pump and dump, in case of women they are the left over women that Chad grew tired of and now they start fiending for a ring around their finger so they can grow fat and stop giving a shit about future
>>
File: hurhurhurhurhurhurhur.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
hurhurhurhurhurhurhur.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>34606512
>I won't soil myself
Lol poopie
>>
>>34606520
You know ladies also do stuff with other ladies right?
>>
>>34606576
Join the merry band of overweight rainbow colored mohawk clan with awful piercing and screeching autism, butch Betty likes it when they play hard to get
>>
>>34606182
I hope you are 15. Because if you are an adult, you will 100% die a virgin and alone.
>>
>>34606512
>Virgin or nothing

Let me peer into your future with my crystal ball... I see... "nothing".
>>
File: 1480853058467.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1480853058467.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>34606639
Well if it's either a slutty skank wife or virginity then call be Brother Anon of the celibate order
>>
>>34606666
You sound like a real prize. I can't imagine why no girl has ever taken interest in you, Satan.
>>
File: 1479836908179.gif (2MB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479836908179.gif
2MB, 700x600px
>>34606804
>Woman can't keep her pants on until she lands a husband
>Fuck you for judging me Satan!
Ok
>>
>>34606825
Every decent girl should indeed save herself for a dream man like you: a fat smelly raging autistic neckbeard NEET.
>>
>>34607015
Who told you to save yourself for me? don't you want your prince charming to be your first one?
Or do you want your prince charming to be cool with your promiscuity? a little cuckoo boy that will take care of you and your past mistake with Chad or Tyrone?
"Oh Anonette, i love the fact that you're so sexually liberated and have fucked over half the people i know, it makes you a strong independent woman, gosh golly sure is great to be the 16th in the base, much roomier in here too great that they loosened it up for me, oh whats this an STD? it's cool i didn't want to live long anyway"
>>
>>34606570
Roastie is mad.
I won't dirty myself with idiots beasts. >>34606651
It's sad but too bad.
I don't mind being alone if it's either that or a washed-up whore who will divorce me.
I the end it would be the same, me alone except I won't be drained of my money.
>>
File: kekle.gif (492KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
kekle.gif
492KB, 500x275px
>>34607095
>dirty myself
You mean... Soil yourself?
>>
>>34607140
>Soil yourself?
Oh, I see.
Sorry lad, english isn't my main language.
But you get the idea.
I wouldn't shit myself with a slut, I assure you
>>
>>34605457
This is retarded in so many ways.

First, sexual exposure or whatever it's called has many layers.
1. Your gf has been boned by 2 or 3 Chads you say
2. The typical Chad bones fairly frequently to people who have been boned by other Chads.
3 as a result your gf has "experienced" more than two or three Chads, but a wide variety of wires shit and a lot of people.

Same for hookers
1. They take bone. A lot of bone.
2. Plenty of people who bone hooks have boned before, say they got tired of their SO or they need to nut or something.
3. You have had more "sexual experience" than your gf simply because of the Bone Hooks.

This is why the "Purity" thing is ideally the best. Everyone comes I to a relationship with no prior knowledge, and they bone together, leaving sexual experience at 1. (Then marry or something, that's not really the point tho.)

Oregano just in case
>>
File: paddington reboot.gif (2MB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
paddington reboot.gif
2MB, 500x225px
>>34607156
Lol poop. Don't go soiling yourself anon.
>>
>>34606114
Well it sounds like she had bigger problems than you were capable of assisting with then. Good in you for the split.
>>
>>34607214
Do not bully anons, it's bad.
>>
>>34605979
They always ignore the good posts
>>
File: judy garland.gif (437KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
judy garland.gif
437KB, 480x361px
>>34607243
No buly here boss. Poop is just funny.
>>
File: 1485908795878.jpg (34KB, 344x463px) Image search: [Google]
1485908795878.jpg
34KB, 344x463px
>>34606804
LOL hahahahaha

roastie is over salted it seems lel :^)

>um, no. listen sweetie, okay? what you said is just not okay. thanks honey

hehehehe
>>
File: ARIS.jpg (31KB, 753x500px) Image search: [Google]
ARIS.jpg
31KB, 753x500px
>>34607062

Maybe if you had sex a couple of times you would figure out it really isn't such a big deal.

Honestly, I've enjoyed being with experienced, confident women more than virgins. But then, unlike you, I'm not a massive faggot with an inferiority complex.
>>
>>34607371
>t. roastie RP'ing as Chad
>>
>>34607382
t. buttmad virgin RP'ing as buttmad virgin
>>
>>34605457
I don't get it. If your own inexperience bothers you so much, why don't you just start a couple of lings to catch up in that regard?
>>
>>34605457

A woman is not expected to marry a broke, homeless, jobless man with no future prospects.

I do not expect to marry a used slut. I would rather be single until I die.

Thank you for playing.
>>
>>34608073
>A woman is not expected to marry a broke, homeless, jobless man with no future prospects.

You just described robots.
>>
>>34605457
You're a fucking idiot. We want a virgin because she hasn't fucked others, not because we want to fuck more. This would just be worse for both
>>
>>34608145
Why do you place such importance on virginity? You couldn't even tell if a girl is a virgin or not.
>>
>>34608167
Because when I don't want to kiss her and know she's already gotten more intimate with others. It's repulsive and I'd rather be alone.
>>
File: 1374197928928.png (258KB, 351x364px) Image search: [Google]
1374197928928.png
258KB, 351x364px
>>34605457
>hurr, what if the guy was as "equally slutty" as his bride-to-be?

Having the same number of notches on your belt as your wife isn't what's important. Having a wife that isn't a filthy slut is what's important.
>>
>>34608221
Having a wife that IS a filthy slut is important. You want to be married to someone who loves sex and will please you in any way you want.

You are obviously a virgin.
>>
>>34608167
How hard is it to understand?

Some guys feel physically sick at the thought of the woman they love fucking or even kissing another guy...call it insecurity, I don't care..as the other guy said, it's REPULSIVE
>>
>>34608278
That's the result of having closeted cuck or gay fantasies.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.