[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /no siblings/? Seriously, it should be a crime to be an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1397515926323.png (47KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1397515926323.png
47KB, 645x773px
Who /no siblings/?

Seriously, it should be a crime to be an only child. A lot of my robotism can be attributed to that.

>you can't be as mean as others in school, because you secretly wish that other kids will like you and become friends even if they mistreat you.
That kid with siblings? He can fucking behave however he wants, he will ALWAYS have a friend at home who will help him develop social skills (or bully skills).
>>
'I have a sister and brother. It didn't stop me from being a robot.

They're both very competitive and we all hate each other.
>>
>can't play 2-player games
>nobody who watches you playing games
>nobody who looks up to you and you can protect him
>nobody you can look up to and who protects you
>nobody who is your "memory" and remembers stuff for
>nobody you can talk to about everything
>nobody who has your back if you get in trouble (only children will get 100% of the blame)
>nobody to grow up with and be kids with
>you can't relate to a big chunk of the population
>playing mario bros... without a bro

Fuck those feels.
>>
Having siblings (3 sisters) that respected me at one point helped lead me to this point. They eventually lost respect for me, mostly due to me being a beta that got beaten up in front of them. Now they leave me alone, in my room. They don't talk to me ever, one of them moved out and another one is about too. They used to complain how I wasn't trying to get a gf, and how it was so easy. I have 500+ OkCupid messages, most of them to obese women. I wish I had a robot brother, because women are all shallow fucking Having siblings (3 sisters) that respected me at one point helped lead me to this point. They eventually lost respect for me, mostly due to me being a beta that got beaten up in front of them. Now they leave me alone, in my room. They don't talk to me ever, one of them moved out and another one is about too. They used to complain how I wasn't trying to get a gf, and how it was so easy. I have 500+ OkCupid messages, most of them to obese women. I wish I had a robot brother, women are all shallow whores and growing up around Stacies only reinforces this.
>>
>>34604803
Shit, I had copypasta text because phone fucked up. Whatever here it is again but without the retardation if anyone cares.

Having siblings (3 sisters) that respected me at one point helped lead me to this point. They eventually lost respect for me, mostly due to me being a beta that got beaten up in front of them. Now they leave me alone, in my room. They don't talk to me ever, one of them moved out and another one is about too. They used to complain how I wasn't trying to get a gf, and how it was so easy. I have 500+ OkCupid messages, most of them to obese women. I wish I had a robot brother, because women are all shallow fucking whores.
>>
>>34604721
Doesn't this shit usually only start in teenager/adulthood?

I've met a lot of kids with siblings in childhood and they were far more happy, confident and fun than kids without siblings. For them every day was a new adventure.
>>
>>34604833
You're probably right, I'd say it started when I was 14/15 when they realized who I was and distanced themselves from me. Nothing hurts more than being rejected by your own family, just because you're "weird in public" even though I tried to always be quiet. Then I suppose it turned to disdain when I got beaten up in high school by some Chad for sleeping in his bus seat. I cried like a little bitch and was bleeding a bit, that's definitely the moment my sisters started to actively ignore or belittle me. If I was born a single child I would be happier I bet, this feelsthread is dumb. You don't want siblings that'll amplify your own feelings if inadequacy, but that's essentially the only thing they do.
>>
I have a sister who is shallow as fuck and feels ashamed when I walk her to school Im not a dick to her but I never appreciated her existence desu
>>
Having siblings blows. You gotta share mummy's attention and split the inheritance.
>>
>>34604968
Why would you walk her to school
>>
File: 1483417076199.jpg (62KB, 447x686px) Image search: [Google]
1483417076199.jpg
62KB, 447x686px
>only child until age 7
>little sister
>she hates me

With the age and gender gap combined with the acid she regularly spits at me, I've basically been alone.
>>
>>34604982
It's common where I live senpai
>>
2 brothers, no sisters, all 1.5 years apart so we can relate to each other easy

Totally agree, but then again we manage to sort of escalate the collective autism between us, but I guess that's normal
>>
>>34604978
>mummy's attention
Not everyone is into this shit.

I liked being left alone and it was the other way around: She fought for my attention.
>>
>no-one to do things first for you so you know what not to fuck up in the future
sounds selfish, doesn't it
>>
>>34604678
>>34604761

I miss being the only child. Having siblings is shit tier.
>>
Being an only child made me comfortable with solitude, which directly made me a robot.

I'd kill for a sibling around my age. Someone who I know would unconditionally love me and who I could go through life with.
>>
ive got a big bro, i was an annoying little shit to him when i was a kid but we're on good terms now that we're both more or less adults
>>
File: 1462348393618.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1462348393618.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>34604678
>tfw watching your younger sibling steadily become more alpha than you

My younger sibling is now 6'4" and I'm just 6'. It's an abstract kind of hell.
>>
>>34604761

Feel like hugging my 3 bros rn

I didn't ask for these feels
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.