[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

robots why don't you go to the gym? you could easily build

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6

robots why don't you go to the gym?

you could easily build confidence and meet plenty of cute girls. what's stopping you?
>>
>>34604633
Why do these girls look like they are 4 feet tall?
>>
m8 I'm too lazy to eat sometimes how do you expect me to drive to a gym and workout?
>>
>>34604633
Lifting and getting gains wont help a fucked face or being a manlet
>>
File: CfFoVa0UsAIqEvj[1].jpg (127KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CfFoVa0UsAIqEvj[1].jpg
127KB, 1024x1024px
>>34604701
no excuses anon.
no excuses.
>>
File: REEEEEE.jpg (144KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.jpg
144KB, 1080x720px
>>34604633
I do, more than happy to give advice as well.
>>
>>34604633
>what's stopping you?
My various insecurities, though I've been trying to get over them. My uni has a gym/rec center and I've been thinking of going.
>>
>>34604733
Your upper left chest looks deformed
>>
>>34604633
cause i dont go outside doesn't help with the drone that's always watching me
>>
File: cc8.jpg (58KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
cc8.jpg
58KB, 722x349px
Because is full of normalfags.

I cannot stand being in a closed space with more humans even better if they are fucking normalfags

I do not want to be subject of public humiliation, I had enough of that in school.
you are fucking crazy if you think im gonna paid to be lauged off.
>>
>>34604661
Camera angle/ body proportions
>>
>>34604733
Can a bulged disc heal over time?
>>
cute girls are the least trust worthy human of all time proven by history
>>
>>34604857
>cute girls are the least trust worthy human of all time proven by history
true facts
>>
>>34604844

>bawww I'm so much better than everyone
>bawww I can't stand to be around people that show I'm not the best person in the world
>bawwwww I don't like that everyone doesn't worship me

If you live somewhere with access to firearms you should buy one and immediately put it in your mouth.
>>
>>34604633
i go for 90+ minutes every day.
>>
>>34604733
What do I do for bigger and wider arms, from head on my arms look small

The rest of my body looks fine but my arms are really lagging and it's pissing me off
>>
>>34604895
>implying he thinks he's better than anyone
>when he said he's afraid of >public humiliation
lots of projection in your post
>>
>>34604895
I never said that
gym is just normalfag central.
and thanks to my previous interactions with them.
I want them far from my person.

also you are probably one of them.
>>
>>34604979

>lots of projection in your posting
nice projecting
>>
>>34604961
tricep work. close grip bench, cable pushdowns, etc. people thinks arms=biceps, but your triceps are much larger and when well-developed will contribute more to arm width
>>
>>34604856
Inversion table. look into it, it should help
>>
>>34604981
nobody is going to look at you, let alone talk to you at the fucking gym you imbecile

you are literally being humiliated more in this thread right this instant
>>
>>34605031
I have one but it feels like I'm being suspended from my ankles and they alone are stretching is that what it's supposed to do other than stretching my vertebrae
>>
>>34604633
>is ugly
>has no money
>is socially retarded
>has no friends
>has weird as shit hobbies/interests
>thinks lifting will get him girls
Good luck with that m8
>>
>>34604991
Typical redditor tbqhqyf
>>
>>34605126
Fuck off tripfag. Go back to Facebook pls.
>>
>>34604633
>easily build confidence

Do you see the problem here? It wouldn't be easy.
>>
I've been the gym a few times and it was actually fine. Yeah there's loads of chads lifting weights and QTs I'm trying not to make eye contact with. But the atmosphere was pretty friendly.
I'm a skinnyfat semi-autist and the people there were really encouraging that I was there working out.

I'd say the gym is the perfect place for robots.
>>
>>34605126
Just a normie thread.
>just lift bro and you fuck stacies.
Normies can't understand because they are desirable.
It's time that i hide this thread
>>
>>34605170
M-MUH NORMIE BOOGYMAN!!!!11
>>
>>34604701

If your face is SUPER fucked... like quasimodo then no.

But if your face is 4 or 5 out of 10 it will definitely help you out.

Also. How manlet are we talking about here? I know 5'6 guys who pull plenty of bitches
>>
I went to the gym a couple fo times last year
When I went to sign up it took me 30min waiting at a bus stop nearby to calm down and get myself to walk in
>>
>>34605170

Normies aren't desirable. Only Chad's are. Normie men have it worse than Robots, they actually fall in love with women hoping they're good enough but in the end Chad always wins.
>>
>>34605269
Um... why is there doo doo in your underwear? Did your butt put that there?
>>
>>34604701
>le manlet excuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaQfs71CS5k
>>
>>34605290

You're cute anon. I'd be your friend and help you out if I could.
>>
>>34605301
Lies.

t. norman
>>
>>34605319
I would like to have help with that. After that I kept going regularly, but then I moved and haven't gone to the gym since.
>>
>>34605325

No its true my man. Normies are living in denial. At least male normies. They try so hard to win a rat race they'll never win.
>>
>>34604725
the girl has serious mental and daddy issues and the guy obviously just was around at the right time and now owns her mind
>>
>>34605358
You're delusional or possibly trolling.
>>
>>34605377

No you're just not a normie so you don't know. I'm a normie but an enlightened one and I realized that women can't possibly love anyone. They can only love the most alpha Chad's and even then... Brad Pitt got dumped by Angelina
>>
>>34605161
idk why but this post put a smile on my face.
Keep working out anon and dont pay too much attention to r9k negativity.
>>
>>34605362
But there was no way he could've known that. Fat nigga got courageous, he wenrt for it and it worked. He didn't bitch about normies and chads, fatty went and actually was himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfAZCSQmNZM
>>
>>34604633
I'm thinking about ordering steriods. I'm just worried about legal punishment. What's a safe way to get Test-E? It's a common compound so it's not hard to come by. I just need to get it discretely somehow
>>
>>34605290
>When I went to sign up it took me 30min waiting at a bus stop nearby to calm down and get myself to walk in
You're alright anon, you're alright.
>>
>>34604633
>live in small town
>only gym is in the hood
No thanks, I value my life despite it not being very good.
>>
>>34605398
But I am a normie? I have a wife, daughter, house, career. Not only that, but I experienced reciptocated love many times in my twenties.
>>
>>34605434
Try the SARM meme first; I got excellent results from Ibutamoren/Nutrobal (MK-677)
>>
>>34605474
why the fuck are you here? seriously, go post on facebook with the other normies.
>>
File: sad dogo.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
sad dogo.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
>>34605431
that should not be that fat

goddamn
>>
>>34605474
Your wife? Cunt. Your daughter? Cunt. Your house? Cunt. Your career? Cunt scraper. Fuck your mother.
>>
>>34604633
because im a natural born fuccboi
>>
>>34604633
I'd rather a girl who gets fit doing something useful.
>>
>>34605485
Because I prefer anonymity.
>>
>>34605096
Everything is stretching by the virtue of gravity, friend.
>>
>>34605578
Lemme guess, you're Russian.
>>
>>34604633
I lack motivation.

Thought of being able to attract girls just because i'll be working my ass off in gym makes me even more sick.
>>
>>34605614
Then why is your penis still so small? Friend?
>>
>>34605620
How about you suck my penis AND my wenis, faggot?
>>
>>34605719
Won't that inhibit your shitposting? I'd hate to interrupt your hobby.
>>
>>34605750
I use my hands for that, penis and wenis are open for business.
>>
>>34604633
I'm fucking ugly and short, if I got fit I'd look more silly than anything.

In highschool there was a dude with my similar situationg who got fit and people wouldn't stop joking about him.
>>
>>34605781
So it won't distract you when I clamp your penis in a rat trap or use a cheese grater on your wenis? You're an absolute to trooper my lad.
>>
>>34605834
Nah, they're just severed ones hanging out of my cooter. Might feel a tingle when you pull them out of me, that's it.
>>
>>34605867
Good to know. I'll be by with my kit in a few mins(hrs)
>>
I go to a health club at the local leisure centre. There's more space and less alpha male gymbrah chad fuck heads. Lots of fat people. I fit right in.
>>
>>34605431

He wasnt a fat fuck when they met

She stays with him because she steals his gameplay to pretend to be a leet gamur gurl
>>
>>34605952
You think my pussy smells bad? You got no fuckin' clue. Smell my butt.
>>
I have been, I've lost 60 lbs since june

still have a ways to go before I'm Chad but I'm getting tons of comments about how good I look and I'm building muscle
>>
>>34605482
Isn't that 1/10th as powerful as just a normal Test-E cycle? I can pick up Test-E for $30, I see no reason to waste 110 dollaridoo's on a less powerful product
>>
>>34604633
The gym is where chads awkwardly jerk each other's social penises off at each other and beg each other to spot while they laugh at the guy trying to better his life.

Fuck gyms.

These people need to fuck off back to Plebbit.
>>
>>34606044
That's great man! How bad is your pussy smelling these days?
>>
>>34606105
You're projecting your own insecurities onto others, dumb shit

no one cares what you're doing in the gym unless you're being obnoxious
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.