[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2am >making hotpockets >mom wakes up and scolds me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1435857198609.jpg (24KB, 317x379px) Image search: [Google]
1435857198609.jpg
24KB, 317x379px
>2am
>making hotpockets
>mom wakes up and scolds me
>scream at the top of my lungs and tell her to "fuck off" while throwing chairs and threatening suicide

What the fuck is wrong with me.

I'm a NEET btw
>>
you've seriously jeopardised your chances of earning GBP
>>
>>34604274
You're a shit child.
Perhaps you should end it, talking to your mother like that.
>>
how old are you?

luxembourg
>>
>>34604274
>scream at the top of my lungs and tell her to "fuck off" while throwing chairs and threatening suicide
You did the right thing IMO
>>
>throwing chairs
>throwing chairs
>throwing chairs

Your an asshole OP I'm sorry to say it but theres no other way
>>
>>34604274
Please go into detail, anon. I'm very curious how that developed.
>>
>>34604274
you're going stir crazy. you need to start going outside. this is not healthy. you need to break this frame of mind.
>>
I do the same thing when my dad catches me masturbating.
Instead its usually him throwing the chairs while I threaten to kill myself.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RW_fIWuG2c
>>
>>34604274
Jesus Christ
If you were my son I would scold you every waking moment until you act upon your threats and toss yourself off the fucking roof
>>
>>34604323
I'm 21 turning 22 soon

>>34604347
I usually go to sleep at around 5:30am so a late snack isn't uncommon Usually cereal. I rarely use the oven but tonight I did and apparently the smell woke her. I sincerely apologised but she decided to sit down on the stairs and turned it into a seemingly bigger deal than it was. She expressed that it wasn't normal to be up at these hours and eating, to which I responded by reminding her I was a NEET with no obligations, but she continued her rant. She wouldn't go back upstairs and kept saying things that made me feel badly about myself, it's not like I want to be a NEET. She wouldn't listen to anything I had to say so I started getting frustrated. I raised my voice and then so did she. That's when I lost it and started throwing shit while screaming at her to fuck off & threatened suicide. She then ran upstairs and locked herself in the bathroom and started crying. That's when I made this thread. I've since went upstairs to apologise after which she asked me to say a prayer with her, but I declined.
>>
I'm a 30 NEET and my parents don't even care anymore lol
>>
>>34604274
Good luck getting laid now loser
>>
>>34604604
dude, try to get a night job as a cashier or something.
at least then you get a good reason it would work with your sleep schedule.
>>
>>34604625
Normally she doesn't express concern; maybe it's menopause?

>>34604640
>implying I care about getting laid
I haven't seen a girl my age irl in over a year, much less spoken to one.

>>34604646
A family friend tried hooking me up with a job like that; this lady who I really love like family. It was a perfect opportunity but I couldn't bring myself to cross the barrier. I don't know how else to express the mental blockage. I can't bring myself to "just do it". Perhaps it's related to compulsion at this point.
>>
>>34604640
This is not a rude board, get the fuck off it you normal scum, stop patronizing my brethren
>>
File: Rude.jpg (9KB, 182x309px) Image search: [Google]
Rude.jpg
9KB, 182x309px
>>34604809
>This is not a rude board, get the fuck off it
Then stop being rude to me, silly anon.
>>
>>34604604
You're a terrible horrible awful son. You should be ashamed of being such a huge failure. I hope your mom has other children who aren't as shit-tier as you.
>>
>>34604900
Well I can't, you are a normie who has infiltrated here.
>>
>>34604274
I may get mad at my mom sometimes during similar manchild tantrums but I would never do that because mommy has done a lot for her special little boy.
>>
>>34604913
>I hope your mom has other children who aren't as shit-tier as you.
She does

>>34604919
How long have you been a NEET?
>>
Do you have a dad?

original
>>
>>34604998
Yeah but he's a fucking loser like me. We get drunk together some nights and watch kino-tier shit
>>
one time i pulled a knife on my mom and she locked herself in the bathroom i wasnt gonna stab her she just wasn't listening i had to get out where i was asap but she wanted to follow me so i pushed her to the ground as hard as i could and told her to stay like a dog lol and said im going for a walk and ended up getting tortured and spend a couple weeks in a psych ward
>>
>>34605049
Sure, stop larping.
>>
>>34604953
8 years in October
>>
File: 1481851673911.gif (253KB, 447x415px) Image search: [Google]
1481851673911.gif
253KB, 447x415px
>>34604604
When your mother became preggo, having cummed on a man's peepee, she thought to herself...wow I'm going to be a mom.

She thought about how she would raise you and what you'd be like for 9 months.

You fall out of her butt hole and grow up. You're turning into a retard day by day And she knows it.

Then you're reached this point of autism that you throw chairs and scream, please end your life physically or with some effort to improve.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.