[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goodbye robots, and thanks for all of the memories. I need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: grey_tower.jpg (454KB, 1079x821px) Image search: [Google]
grey_tower.jpg
454KB, 1079x821px
Goodbye robots, and thanks for all of the memories. I need to escape this world.
>>
>>34604112
What's going on friendo?

I'm here if you need to vent
>>
>>34604147
I tried to take on more in life than I could handle and got burned for it. I don't want to say more than that, but I don't think I'll be able to live happily anymore. Tomorrow I'm going to end my life and leave this pain behind me.
>>
>>34604200
>I'm going to end my life and leave this pain behind me.

That really saddens me to hear, I hope you find happiness in any form
>>
ok bye bye friendo : )
>>
kk bye
>>
Hey sad to hear that but I understand. If you can find happiness that way so be it. If you're still alive tomorrow make sure to post here I'll be glad to hear about what you're going through. Otherwise, rip brother.
>>
>>34604112
good luck in the next one. hope you remember the lessons of this one.
>>
File: 1443821623035.jpg (34KB, 487x386px) Image search: [Google]
1443821623035.jpg
34KB, 487x386px
float on, robot
>>
I'm not going to tell you that everything will be alright and you shouldn't do it but it pain me to lose another brobot
>>
There is no other life. Make sure you really dont have anything left to do or enjoy before leaving. Not everyone has that choice.
>>
>>34604420
>There is no other life
That's quite the hefty assertion there friendo
>>
>>34604112
What method are you going to use to commit suicide, OP?
>>
>>34604441
Right. I might be wrong. But i prefer to live in the truth no matter how cold or miserable it feels, and i cant think an afterlife is the truth.

Do you believe in the afterlife? If so give me arguments please, i kinda want to believe that right now.
>>
>>34604460
Suspension hanging.
I know it will be painful, but I have no other reasonable options.
>>
>>34604487
>But i prefer to live in the truth no matter how cold or miserable it feels, and i cant think an afterlife is the truth.

There is nothing you could have experienced in this life that can prove or disprove the existence of an afterlife, it is completely outside of our realm of comprehension.

Personally I feel this reality is it, once you're dead you're gone. But it's nice to entertain the idea that maybe I will be eventually happy somewhere else
>>
>>34604112

Goodbye dude, I hope you find some kind of peace through this somehow.
>>
>>34604489
That is actually my method of choice as well, should I ever wish to do the job.
>>
>>34604579
Yeah but there is nothing to prove or disprove the existence of every fucking random thing i can think of right now.

Still yeah, it is an entertaining thought. Also if you dont believe in souls and believe the universe is infinite, you can know that eventually someone like you will be born again and relive your life. Thats an afterlife of sorts.
>>
>>34604605
>Yeah but there is nothing to prove or disprove the existence of every fucking random thing i can think of right now.

Outside of physical objects you are 100% correct. Such is life, it's easier not to think about it imo.

That would be more like a "re-life" than an afterlife and I couldn't imagine a worse suffering. If there is a deity, Earth is his dungeon
>>
File: 123045290467.jpg (36KB, 350x244px) Image search: [Google]
123045290467.jpg
36KB, 350x244px
>tfw it's time for a new journey
>>
>>34604648
I dont think its suffering since you might have relived your life infinite times already, does it hurt any more than the first time? No, since you dont remember it.

Ignorance is really bliss.
>>
>>34604698
Not remembering it doesn't mean you didn't suffer
>>
>>34604112
damn that picture makes me nostalgia hard

how can a single game be so comfy?
>>
File: 1454034811545.png (132KB, 523x590px) Image search: [Google]
1454034811545.png
132KB, 523x590px
>>34604112
Sleep tight anon

I still wish I pulled through with my attempt
>>
>>34604112
Do not do it. I believe in you as a fellow human being, and accordingly to your answers, a thoughtful and rare kind of precious individuals, between us all. Do not be humble as to how much your life values, for that can only be a subjective perspective on the mater, therefore not quite logically valid as a mean of justification. You may think that you do not "fit in" in your current environment but looking at the great scheme of things human life is all about just playing a meaningless game of masks where some forget that they're wearing one and others don't.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.