[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to white men? They're fags and/or sit there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

What happened to white men? They're fags and/or sit there playing video games into their adult lives.
>>
my theory is mind altering chemicals in the water supply
>>
>>34603723

>found my male frog having sex with another male frog

I'm tired of them putting chemicals in the water the turn the fricken frogs gay
>>
>>34603706
Who cares? If they are ruining their lives why should it apply to you? Is it only because they share some pointless similarities to you? And if white men are as you say becoming more "beta" wouldn't by the basic laws of supply and demand make you more valuable to women?
>>
memes. very original ones.
>>
>>34603706
who the fuck is an adult and doesnt play video games? it isnt the 90s anymore nor is it taboo.

get with the times gramps
>>
>>34603706
>It's another COLLECTIVE IDENTITY IS IMPORTANT GUYS!!!1! episode
You couldn't try to preaching in a worse place desu.
>>
>>34603706
Video games is pretty broad term nowadays
>>
the internet.

egocentric behavior can be attributed to many different causes but first and foremost, the internet seems to be the leading by over a mile in regards to this state of corruption.

it has become so popularized, there is barely any need for socializing in real life according to the people who dwell on here well over their teenage years. going outside is not in their agenda and neither is pursuing personal success, when a person goes on the internet for too long it becomes an addiction.

an addiction that is cured so easily yet is still considered incurable, most people blame other causes which are indeed relative to the situation but not as much as the internet.

im not saying that without the internet you would've been a chad, but you'd have a far better chance of succeeding in life and less of a chance of getting involved in nothing for several years at a time
>>
File: 1485819979215.jpg (42KB, 550x547px) Image search: [Google]
1485819979215.jpg
42KB, 550x547px
>>34603804

fuck off old man we are 90s babies woo generation fuck everything kek
>>
>>34603706
i got nothing against these people. they're feeble so they can never threaten us. They're harmless for the most part. They're usually incredibly dumb, but I'm glad that people can be free to look how they want without oppression.

dont worry dude. we fucking won. we're gonna turn this culture around and masculinity will be restored.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 640x632px
>>34603804

>here's my own personal theory unsubstantiated by evidence to explain this phenomenon that hasn't been shown to be true that I will state confidently as a fact
>>
>>34603706

Raised by single mothers who don't feed them right, don't tell them to lift weights, don't teach them anything about normal socialization, and use them as an outlet to vent their anger toward the father, then when it goes wrong, they put them on psychiatric drugs that fuck up their hormone levels.
t. raised by a white single mother
>>
>>34603706
mix of decadence, female hormones in water, culture of acceptance of trans/alt sexuality.

fags and trannies were always around. if not publicly then privately. We just accept it now and so it's become out in the open. masculine men exist. white people still have pride. we will restore this bullshit state of affairs. Trump is in office, baby.
>>
>>34603804
dude you're wrong. people who stay inside and socialize wouldn't anyway. they'd fucking read books or watch TV or do drugs or binge eat or do ANYTHING to escape. you're talking about depression/ personal issues.

the internet is good. online interaction is good. it works your brain in a similar way to talking IRL. It gives fulfillment or whatever.

the internet can make you socially awkward IF you would have been talking with people IRL had you not been talking online. See, if you take away the internet, there's still no gurantee that they'd be socially competent IRL. They could just avoid that shit in other ways.
Online chat will never fully satisfy someone. IRL is always desired in some fundamental way and so talking online wont divert someone from ever seekign IRL interaction. IRL interaction is still a big part of our lives and always will be unless we have some crazy ass advancement in VR.

that's my incoherent logic which i dunno why im still typing it. :)
>>
>>34603765
It's either that or watch sports, tv shows, or movies. Everyone needs at least a little bit of escapism. Existence is too shit otherwise.
>>
>>34603706

who gives a fuck, theres still all the old shit around. At worst you'd have to share a street with them since you cucks shitposting this are from suburbs anyway.
>>
>>34603902
>Trump
Oh please, that's one stale meme.
>>
>>34604014

it amazes me that people are capable of maintaining this image of his as saving the country from the evil irrational leftists
>>
>>34603723
stop using plastics for food/water, everything can be done with metals and ceramics
>>
>>34604037
far more people thought Obama would bring change and introduce a post-racial utopia
>>
>>34604037
but that's exactly what he's doing lol. he's already singlehandedly BTFO of political correctness (an irrational left thing). He's banned those fucking muslims from shitting up America with Islam (love of islam as a "peaceful religion" is more irrational leftist shit). He BTFO of TPP trade deal which was some stupid ass, America defeating trade deal (evil leftist shit).

I mean, imagine what else he'll do to BTFO the evil leftists and make America glorious again? You leftists have no grip on truth or reality. BTW I just rekt you.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 570x587px
>>34604090

all you did was show that you have an irrational fear of teenagers that browse tumblr and don't believe in freedom of religion
>>
>>34604090
You know a meme's run its course when you no longer can distinguish ironic shitposting and normal shitposting.
>>
>>34603723
It's actually hormone altering, which alter the mind.

Hormone disruptors can be found in everything from food to water to soaps, pretty much anything you consume to anything you touch. They can be avoided, but the main thing is modern lifestyle doesn't make for ideal hormone production. You need to actually get up and move around and work, be exposed to the sun and absorb vitamin D, etc.
>>
>>34603706
personally i'm glad i won't be contributing to future generations that will be more and more clogged with legions of uneducated smelly brown people
>>
>>34603753
No, because he's an omega :)
>>
>>34604157
>You know a meme's run its course when you no longer can distinguish ironic shitposting and normal shitposting.
We got a little under 4 more years of this shit to go, strap in.
>>
Look up the Calhoun mouse experiments. Mice kept in confined space and given all the necesities of life will eventually breed to a point of maximum crowding. At this point weird stuff starts to take place in mouse society: female mice stop having babies, groups of mice will team up and randomly attack others, homosexuality, some male mice retreat from interaction with other mice and groom themselves all day. Eventually the mouse colony goes into a death spiral where there is no more reproduction and the mice don't recover their ability to breed after peak overcrowding.

Overstimulating modern life is an overcrowded mouse colony. Stress from living in crowded urban spaces, constant visual stimulation, and endless education and work without obvious purpose turns people into crazy monsters. A man slicing off his dick and dressing like a little girl is a sick and desperate mouse trying to cope in this environment.
>>
>>34604438

wow it's amazing that a single study that's never been replicated about a mouse colony can give us such insights into human societies
>>
>>34604463
The experiments were run dozens of times with mice and rats. Not having an identical outcome (human cannibalism isn't common) doesn't discount the relevance of the behavioural sink in society. The reason it isn't taught isn't its validity, it's because marxists and postmodernist academics suppressed talking about anything but social constructions.
>>
>>34604691

what discounts the relevance of the study is that study was conducted on rats. the results of the study don't imply that the same results can be extended to humans. how do you know that the study was suppressed by Marxist and postmodernists?
>>
>>34603723
Video game stuff use plastics.
>>
>>34604735
hmm... the same reason we do medical research on mice and rats before people? Academic marxism hates anything that looks like a biological explanation. That these experiments were done and then -forgotten- after this started traction isn't accident
>>
>>34604735
Sure it's just rats, and it serves no purpose by itself. However, I've been seeing this type of situation play out in various articles about the herbivore men in Japan. It's not a perfect model for human behavior, but I would bet that it has some predictive power for communities in crowded cities
>>
>>34604735

We definitely do not use animals to test things to see if they're safe for human consumption or use or anything, that would be dumb.
>>
>>34604840
I almost replied to you and called you stupid

then I realized you were being facetious

and then I realized I was the stupid
>>
>>34604735
Also, can you explain how you came to your stance on the study? I haven't heard of many people taking a negative view towards it, and I'm curious as to why.
>>
>>34604821

drugs have physical effects on bodies that can be observed through mice. conclusions about human social behavior can not be made based on the social behavior of mice.

you have no reason to believe that the study was suppressed by anybody. you only believe that is the case because it fits your narrative in which you and people like you are the good guys and leftists are the bad guys.
>>
>>34603723
no because chads exist? maybe it only affects certain people
>>
>>34604286
That's a funny way to say 8
>>
>>34604876
right...rule out the idea that biology has any bearing on behavior by fiat. That's the crux of the problem right there. Next up: why sex has nothing to do with chromosomes...

it's not about left or right politics-- only marxists and postmodernists who are also leftists hate the idea of natural explanations because they need to hold on to the idea that people are shapeless social clay, otherwise social engineering their utopia will never work.
>>
>>34605039
Man what university did you go to?
>>
>it's a /pol/fags spam us with their threads episode
>>
>>34603706
Well, with women being how they are, what can you do?
>>
>>34605078
>lalala social science is a real science and not stilted advocacy studies
>>
File: 1460949158148.jpg (28KB, 739x415px) Image search: [Google]
1460949158148.jpg
28KB, 739x415px
>>34604897
>That's a funny way to say 8
we'll see
>>
>>34605194
Brilliant answer to my question. You're sure to be taken seriously now.
>>
File: 489442950.jpg (293KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
489442950.jpg
293KB, 1024x683px
Do not trifle with us, worms!

Chads are allright nowadays, just sjw uni betas became more gay. Feminists made them that way by telling them that it is the way to get the girls, but in fact, they only care about 10/10 chads.

Like bogdanoffs when they were younger: both physically and intelectually supreme.
>>
>>34603765
a lot of alpha guys, met some who do, and some who don't play the vidyas. know less alpha guys whom do play them then the amount of alpha guys who dont. video gaymes only seem normal to younger guys who grew up with the tech being around. guys these days are not taught to behave like guys a few generations ago were.
>>
A generation of single parent households sans father figures...influenced at an early age by positive female role models. The acceptance of the gay agenda and freedom of expression for a brave new generation. The accumulative effects of narcotics and an extreme acid flashback...the denying of mental illness and the catering to gender identification issues without medication and realignment to social norms outside of archaic beliefs and new ageism...

I dunno...
>>
>>34603723

BISPHENOL-A

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A#Fertility

this shit is basically everwhere.
>>
>>34603804
it's good in moderation.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.