[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that you're not a true robot unless your favor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 250px-Spaceship_Earth_2[1].jpg (16KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Spaceship_Earth_2[1].jpg
16KB, 250x200px
Reminder that you're not a true robot unless your favorite Disney park is Epcot. Animal Kingdom is an acceptable alternative but Epcot far exceeds it.

Californiafags need not apply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbaU8Mv36XU
>>
I like the monorail that goes through that big glass hotel. Would be so convenient to have a monorail in normal life.
>>
What exactly is the point of epcot centre? I've never been to a disney park but I don't understand what it is. Are there rides? Is it a display? What does it do?
>>
/AnnualPassholder/ here, I go to Epcot all the time because it's clearly the most based park.

>Universe of Energy
>Spaceship Earth
>The Seas
>The Land
>Soarin'

Doesn't get any better.
>>
Im not sure how you would think walking around in public with fuck tons of teens and younger kids constantly staring at you while you ride on rides alone (sitting next to randos) is fun anon. Honestly going to epcot at 13 was one of the worst times of my life, just a few days of feeling truelly disgusting and alone.

Guess it didnt help that my dad left during the trip so maybe im bias but i dont see how the average robot could enjoy such things.
>>
>>34603673
It's a living work of art. You need to go there to experience it. It is Absolute Kinography in physical form. It represents all the achievements of humanity as a whole while representing our potential we should reach for.

There are rides. They're not as thrilling as Universal rides or even the other Disney parks, but the ambience of the park permeates to your soul.
>>
epcot was neat. i can still remember the intoxicatig smell of that norweigian pastry shop.
>>
I haven't been there for years but the Disney parks feel like they're aging and stuck in the past. It's not exactly the best resort for thrillseekers either.

Hopefully one day I'll visit every Six Flags park. I used to enjoy the scenarios on RollerCoaster Tycoon 2.
>>
File: IMG_0117.jpg (166KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.jpg
166KB, 533x800px
YOUR MUSIC REAL SHIT

LOVE, stacy from california*~
empress of the anti-hillbilly empire

https://soundcloud.com/ultra-urutora
https://soundcloud.com/eco-futurism-corp/sets/ecomodern-vol-1
>>
File: IMG_0272.jpg (27KB, 480x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0272.jpg
27KB, 480x343px
c a l i f o r n i a <3~~~~~ !
>>
>>34603628
> going outside
> being a robot

pick one
>>
duel me in golf
>>
File: 53767330.jpg (31KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
53767330.jpg
31KB, 299x288px
I remember this magical stuff, I was a child
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvOpTFZCaig
>>
>>34603628
My fucking nigger. Epcot has always been my favorite. Thanks for making me want to give Disney more of my Jewgolds so I can go back.

Who /missionspace/ here? Also, Green Team is for pussies.
>>
>>34603628
it was my favorite cause I fucking hate rollercoasters, i don't get why people love the feeling of constantly feeling like your about to get thrown to your death.
>>
>>34604212
I went on that ride last month (orange of course), don't see the appeal. It was just loud and it felt sickening (just g-forces, no fun movement). One good part of it was seeing a stacy vomiting into a trash can afterwards, otherwise I'd prefer not to have gone on it.
>>
File: maui.jpg (44KB, 720x336px) Image search: [Google]
maui.jpg
44KB, 720x336px
>>34603628
>living in one of the richest country in the west
>robot
>>
File: 1386878014122.jpg (14KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1386878014122.jpg
14KB, 180x180px
>>34604234
that's the point

shyg
>>
I grew up on Disney World so it will always be my favorite, but I live in SoCal now and I have to admit that Disneyland has an authenticity to it that just isn't there in Orlando. It can't top Disney World in terms of scale, but it has more charm.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.