[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to start attending a church to find a qt traditional

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (11KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11KB, 229x220px
I'm going to start attending a church to find a qt traditional gf even though i don't believe in any of that horse shit, fake it till you make it.

rate my plan
>>
delusional/10
>>
>>34603572
Prepare to enter a world of pain my friend.
>>
>>34603587
more like desperate/10

>>34603601
sounds like you have a story to tell
>>
please stay away from society.
>>
>>34603572
You should make a YouTube channel and tell us about it
>>
>>34603635
Fuck off, society was built by sociopaths.
>>
>>34603572
havent thought of this, thanks anon i hope to get a qt gf as well
>>
I attended church later in life raised as a catechumen in a Baptist church. I was ostracized by the others who were already saved because they considered me inferior for not being indoctrinated from birth. The only friends who would talk to me were the black sheep. You might face similar treatment from the "devout". They will accept you, but they won't truly take you in.

Also, if they are traditional, will you wait for the wedding?
>>
>>34603758
>Baptist church
are you black?
>>
>>34603572
i've thought about going to ethnic churches because i only like arab/persian girls but don't like islam. but i'm positive everyone there would know i just have a brown fetish
>>
>>34603758
I'll probably lie about my past, I'll walk into those doors a new person.

>will you wait for the wedding?

Depends on if she's worth waiting for.
>>
>>34603572
"traditional girls" are a meme, also churchgoing women definetely won't want a guy so desperate to do that, they're actually way pickier than normal girls.
>>
i want to do the same but because i think its easier to get muslim girls i would do islam. 8/10 plan op.
>>
>>34603572
>qt traditional gf

a christian and an atheist are essentially the same thing nowadays, friendo

both fornicate and both divorce. The only traditional gfs are muslims and orthodox christians who are often oppressed by muslim societal law.
>>
>>34603685
>>34603786
>>34603813

good luck bros
I'm thinking of the Islam angle too but haven't decided yet.
>>
>>34603572

Dem hardcore Christian girls wait till the wedding, but they don't wait long to get married. Christian girls got a need to breed yo. If you don't have a job that can support a family within a year, the only ones you get will be desperate, lazy landwhales.
>>
>>34603776
What? No. I didn't know Baptist was associated with black people. There's quite frankly nothing but crackers in my area.
>>
Make friends with the old people and they will hook you up with a daughter. I think it's easier.
>>
>>34603794
I'm asking because a true traditional girl will not have sex before marriage. Remember that a lot of the girls people would mark as "sluts" identify as Christian. You'd just be getting with a regular non-traditional girl. She's occasionally warm up frozen food and stamp "wifey material' on it through her social media channels if that floats your boat.
>>
>>34603982
Yeah, this is also true. Depending on age, they might be already married off.
>>34604013
Nah, you'd still be competing with all the other Christian boys. Plus marrying a Christian isn't mandated in the religion outside of maybe the Catholics. They might suggest she date you, but arranged marriage doesn't happen.
>>
>>34603998
I see baptists as the go-to protestant denomination for people who want to get in heaven and do as little as possible lol

t. Lutheran
>>
i hope you eventually start enjoying church
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.