[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point in trying to get a gf if you're brown?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: doc-198338.jpg (110KB, 617x1198px) Image search: [Google]
doc-198338.jpg
110KB, 617x1198px
What's the point in trying to get a gf if you're brown?

It is a fact that all women of every race only want a white chad.
>>
I'd really appreciate some sauce, my good friend
>>
It's easier to get a gf of your own race than it is to race mix.
>>
>>34603515
this.
your only option is to find a brown gf.

sorry, but you'd need to be really smart/successful to date outside your race.
>>
File: doc-198344.jpg (72KB, 584x1251px) Image search: [Google]
doc-198344.jpg
72KB, 584x1251px
>>34603501
I don't know the sauce, but have more.

>>34603515
No, it really isn't when they all want a white chad and will settle for nothing less. I am against racemixing but women of my race don't seem to care about throwing it all away for some mediocre white half-chad.
>>
>>34603563
It is though i'm not saying it's easy to date a brown girl I'm saying it's harder to get a white gf.
>>
Is this >>34592871 not enough proof that black people have life on easy mode. Young white woman will fuck any black guy in their youth, and then white betaorbiters will raise her child.
>>
>>34603556
We couldn't date outside of our race even if we wanted to (I personally don't want to) because they all want white chads anyway.

I guess the race war is real but whites are using underhanded tactics to keep us brown folks from reproducing.
>>
>>34603563

Please post more dude, she looks delicious
>>
>>34603590
>black people
Irrelevant. This is a thread about brown problems. Nigger issues don't apply to us.
>>
>>34603595
Why do you want to reproduce when you look inferior to white ppl
>>
File: doc-198342.jpg (77KB, 623x1121px) Image search: [Google]
doc-198342.jpg
77KB, 623x1121px
>>34603608
Better from the back to be honest.
>>
>>34603625

Indeed, is that all you have from behind?
>>
File: doc-198337.jpg (91KB, 557x1180px) Image search: [Google]
doc-198337.jpg
91KB, 557x1180px
>>34603622
Because I want sons to pass my, my father's and grandfather's legacy down to. Our tradition, our past. To teach my beautiful brown sons how to be strong, proud brown men.

I will never achieve this because whites decided to cut down my family tree with a swift swing of their racemixing axe. Thanks for nothing, assholes.

>>34603631
>>
i'm in my late 20s and have a lot of people from high school/college on facebook who are the same age as me and there is an interesting phenomenon happening where the shit tier unlovable white men are all starting to settle for brown/asian girls... their fake smiles and forced happiness is really cringey

I wonder if those girls realize they are a total loser's last resort or if they're just happy they landed a white guy
>>
>>34603595
That's why there's MILLIONS of brown people having babies in the US alone. Stop making your antisocial problem a race problem
>>
>>34603428
Hispanic chads have an easier time getting white girls than white chads or jamals.

You're sol if you're a pajeet or something tho
>>
>>34603745
>hispanic chads
Made my lol.
>>
>>34603727
>MILLIONS of brown people having babies in the US alone
Yeah hybrids.

If it's not whites, it's niggers stealing brown women. Seriously, why can't you guys just stick to your own race?

You talk about the "white genocide" while breeding all our women that rightfully belongs to us and throwing us brown guys into extinction.

>>34603745
I don't care about the fortunes of racemixing chads. I care about something that directly affects me and that is an already small dating pool of women of my race getting even smaller to the point of nonexistence.

I think white guys should stick to white women and niggers with black women. But nope, they have to ooga booga and ruin other men's lives.

I seriously believe this is an indirect genocide. A eugenics campaign to send us adrift into the sea of extinction.
>>
>>34603767

You're future wife is currently riding the iberian pole all night long
>>
>>34603809
>future wife
Ha yeah good one
>>
>>34603428
Eh I never had any trouble. Hispanic male here. All I ever had were white gf's. A few flings with some hispanic girls too. Just don't be a fucking thug or a retard. Should be fine.
>>
>>34603806
only 8% of the world is white, whites are not breeding anyone into extinction
>>
>>34603986
Because they keep breeding nonwhite women and making nonwhite children with them, moron.

Your racemixing is bad for everyone involved.

Every nonwhite woman you bleach produces nonwhite offspring. You're not sticking it to us by fucking our women, you're just producing more nonwhite babies. Ironically you're destroying yourselves by trying to destroy us. Like pottery.
>>
>>34603428
You gotta be a hot brown person. Like a spanish guy.
>>
>>34604057
So... not brown?

You're either a brown cunt or a white guy.
>>
>>34604121
You just cant be ugly. Got it? Thats it. It doesnt matter if youre a goddamn asian guy. As long as youre attractive you can be any race.
>>
>>34604143
Only gays would feel attracted to an asian guy
>>
>>34604143
It does matter if you want to breed with a woman of your own race.

You brainwashed them with your media to only be attracted to white skin.

>just b white brah
>just b urself brah

Do you see the hypocrisy in your logic?
>>
>>34603428
To get /pol/cucks triggered, of course.
>>
>>34604277
thats not what im saying you turkey

All you gotta do is be attractive
>>
>>34604026
Don't come to white countries and you'll have all the women of your own race you want
>>
>>34603809

Implying beaners are Iberian.

They're mostly short ugly mongoloids... except for... get this... the WHITE LOOKING ONES WITH WHITE GENETICS
>>
>>34603428
It could be worse. You could be half chink.
>>
File: 1471161649227.png (422KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1471161649227.png
422KB, 500x667px
>>34603428
Sandnigger here.

My sister loves white men almost exclusively. Incidentally I like Azn women, though I would an Arab girl.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.