[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>American parents chop off their childrens' foreskin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1482218151910.jpg (9KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
1482218151910.jpg
9KB, 240x193px
>American parents kick out their children at 18 or charge them rent to live with them
is this real or just internet memes?
>>
I moved out at 18.
>>
>>34602836
Yes it's true, I'm Australian though and it's true
>>
I have my foreskin is 19 living with parents didn't even finish 8th grade but I'm probably a minority
>>
you're a faggot, kys
>>
Not everyone gets kicked out at 18 thats more of a bad parent thing but it's still common enough.
>>
>>34602868
>dropped out of 8th grade
You probably are a minority.
>>
Australian here

>not cut
>never moved out (30)
>never been charged rent
>>
>>34602899
yup I'm also a fat loser I think my parents just feel bad for me, my brother whos 24 still lives here too
>>
File: 1484027260304.jpg (88KB, 1000x841px)
1484027260304.jpg
88KB, 1000x841px
>>34602836
>they cut off all our foreskins including mine
>they think it looks better
IT DOESNT FUCKING LOOK BETTER
>>
File: 1423462702335.gif (1MB, 828x828px)
1423462702335.gif
1MB, 828x828px
>>34602966
>that's just what you did, anon, it's not a big deal
>>
>>34602836
American here. Still got my foreskin and I'm literally living in my parent's basement for free and encourage me to stay because rent is expensive and they rather i save my money.

Though, my parents are eastern european immigrants so that might change things.
>>
>>34602836
Based on anecdotal evidence from people I know that's becoming less popular but still happens quite a bit.

>American parents kick out their children at 18 or charge them rent to live with them
Only the shitty asshole parents or ones who had a lot of kids did that.
>>
I'm in college and my NEET parents are bleeding me of the little money I make. I probably wont even graduate. On top of the rent I'm also expected to slave for them because I'm their son.
I wish I was dead more and more each day.
>>
>born in USA
>parents are Iranian
>they are divorced now
>live with mom at 23, see dad all the time
>feel like a loser living with mom at my age
>ask mom what she would do of I moved out or went to a different country
>she says she will follow me and visit me all the time due to missing me
>don't feel like a leech anymore

Honestly why the fuck would I leave when I pay a bit for the house, help out with chores and all that shit and get to enjoy food and love?
>>
>>34603950
are you that doctor anon from texas?
>>
I still have my foreskin.

Catholic parents.
>>
Normie here. U mad?

>lived with parental units until 27
>saved money
>bought house

Jellatinous my good fellows?

Please reply with (you)'s and frog pics screaming at me
>>
>>34602966
last week I met an uncut asian on grindr
his dick was the best dick I ever sucked
I still think about it
I truly envy all the girls who have uncut bf's
>>
File: 4L_KJ0MPOZu.jpg (68KB, 960x854px) Image search: [Google]
4L_KJ0MPOZu.jpg
68KB, 960x854px
>>34602868
>I didn't finish 8th grade
>Also I'm probably a minority

You're most likely a minority if you dropped out that early jamal
>>
>>34602836

American here.

I'm turning 26 in a few weeks ("returning" college student) and still live with my mom. I don't pay "rent," I just contribute to bills and food and shit.

The stigma isn't quite as bad where I live, because rents are so fucking high. A crappy, semi-legal one bedroom apartment in some random guy's house will run you $1200-1500/month (and this isn't even in the city so you'd still have to drive everywhere).

To non-Americans here, cost of living is dramatically different depending on where you are. For example, where my cousins live (a couple states away), everyone in their mid-20s has an apartment because you can get a nice 1 bedroom for like $500-600/month (or a nice 2 bedroom for $700-800/month), everything else is less expensive and wages for most jobs aren't even that much lower.

It's still hard though. It makes dating difficult. I am at that age where women don't want to date you if you live at home (even when they do as well).
>>
>>34604087
nah I'm whiter than sour cream,the high school in my town was closing so I didn't bother finishing 8th grade
>>
File: 4L_bdjkZyE3.jpg (1MB, 2591x3624px)
4L_bdjkZyE3.jpg
1MB, 2591x3624px
>>34604132
I apologize for the misconception anon. Have a cute anime girl to make up for the smug one.
>>
>>34604191
its ok, I actually regret not going through school though, ive been a fat loser since age 12, all ive done in my life is sit home and play vidya games
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.