[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /r9k/ like pegging? What would you do if your gf wanted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Does /r9k/ like pegging?
What would you do if your gf wanted to peg you?
Fembots, are you interested in pegging a guy?
>>
File: 1459400893401.jpg (115KB, 467x700px)
1459400893401.jpg
115KB, 467x700px
>>34602697
>Does /r9k/ like pegging?
yes
>What would you do if your gf wanted to peg you?
let her peg me with her dick
>Fembots, are you interested in pegging a guy?
not a fembot
>>
butt stuff feels good so yes id let her peg me
>>
I w-would like to be pegged

any fembots in Australia?
>>
>>34602697
I guess I'd let her do it. But only if she wasn't one of those girls where once she does it, WHOOPS you're no longer a man/top/human to her.
>>
It's a fetish of me I want to remove, just like traps. And I wouldn't let my gf peg me.
>>
I peg my bf every now and then. It's fun and good for our relationship but it takes a lot of prep and it's kinda inconvenient.
>>
>>34602794
>And I wouldn't let my gf peg me

what a fucking fag
>>
I'm super up for being pegged

I just feel bad though

like do women actually get pleasure out of pegging? I feel like it's only for my benefit
>>
>>34602830
Is there a dom/sub aspect to it, like do you make him your bitch or is it just for pleasure?
>>
>>34602858
im sure there's some vibrating peg sex toy out there somewhere so she gets something out of it
>>
>>34602858
It's more about psychological pleasure for most women, but there's some stimulation from the toy/harness, and some of them have a place for a vibrator as well.
>>
Yes.
Bend over.
N/A.
>>
>>34602874
I take the lead as the penetrating partner, and that's an important part of it, because it makes us equal in the bedroom, but I don't abuse him or anything too kinky.
>>
I really want to be pegged. I had a dream of it last night and I've been in a frisky mood all day. It's a shame it will never happen .-.
>>
>>34602759
so, basically no woman ever?
>>
>>34603098
Unless you count the "girl" itt, basically.

But thats the great thing about being a bi switch. I can have fun either way.
>>
>>34602759
that's only true if you don't have the looks

chad can get away with anything, he could dress up as a drag queen and girls would love it, while you balding manlet bastards have to walk on eggshells
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.