[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never had friends in my life >always thought my life would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: sadwojak.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
sadwojak.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>never had friends in my life
>always thought my life would be so much better if I had friends
>finally make a couple of friends
>they're really nice to me, constantly buy me stuff(I'm a broke NEET), respect me, wanna help me succed in life
why do I not want to hang out with them and rather be alone all the time? What the fuck is wrong with me? I feel like such a shitty person...
>>
Inertia I guess.
>>
Do you feel embarrassed to be around them when you're not as accomplished in life as they are?

Does it make you feel anxiety of needing to improve and distress of not having improved so you don't want to show up?
>>
>why do I want to continue doing something I have grown very comfortable in doing and prefer because it's easier

hmmm....
seriously, though. put yourself out there and do your best for your friends to repay them for whatever they see in you. friends are rare, especially like your ones, I wish I had friends.
>>
File: 1477604156773.jpg (74KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477604156773.jpg
74KB, 900x900px
>>34601799
I'd say that the reality is that you probably don't want to be alone all the time, but rather you don't want to be around people all the time.

To varying degrees, everybody needs "alone time" to recharge their batteries, so to speak. Personally, I enjoy my alone time to the point where people think that it's extremely unnatural, though I certainly don't want to never be around anybody.

I'd recommend that you don't push them away, and instead find a healthy balance (based on your own personal needs) to keep them in your life, while still not being wiped out on a personal level. Maybe see them less often in person, but keep in touch via text or something.

I remember years back when I worked a customer service-oriented job for a couple of years, I genuinely became suicidal because it made me feel extremely worn out constantly. I actually liked a lot about the job, but being around people so often and keeping up that facade drained me incredibly.

Find the right balance for you, because it certainly isn't either extreme. I can guarantee you that.
>>
File: alt_frog_sad.jpg (48KB, 839x657px) Image search: [Google]
alt_frog_sad.jpg
48KB, 839x657px
>tfw no gf
>finally get gf
>first few months go great
>just want to be alone now

should I just dump her and accept I'm meant to be alone.
>>
>>34601954
Here's the problem, though: when you dump her, you're going to realize how much that you miss her. It's fucking abject misery where you can't stand to be with her, and can't stand to be without her. I almost did the exact thing, then she goes on a trip for a while and I realize how much I miss her when she's gone. I encouraged her to get a job where she works a lot, now I'm much happier about things.
>>
>>34601799
Anon, whatever you do don't left them go, it seems that they really care about you, You don't know if you'll find someone like them in the future and you'll regret it forever.
>>
Just make a personal rule to always say yes to social invitations.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.