[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls enjoy having their breasts fondled as much as guys enjoy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1468315151479.png (567KB, 843x713px) Image search: [Google]
1468315151479.png
567KB, 843x713px
Do girls enjoy having their breasts fondled as much as guys enjoy caressing them?
>>
Do girls enjoy having their breasts fondled as much as guys enjoy caressing them? yes please
>>
The easiest way to get my girl wet enough for sex is nipple sucking.
>>
I don't think girls enjoy physical contact as much as guys do because if they did there would be more of them looking for guys to cuddle with online.
>>
>>34602120
girls need to be filled and stretched
>>
>>34601714
i think yes, my gf always liked it a lot
>>
>>34602120
Girls don't need to go on the internet to find that. They're the ones that are "in demand," so to speak, versus a bunch of guys starved of physical contact who need to seek it out on the internet.
>>
i had a really short ldr with a chick that had the most beautiful tits i've ever seen. i wanted her to nurse me so badly, just thinking about it makes me so goddamn hard. really sad that didn't work out, i was ready to buy the plane tickets and everything. and to answer the thread she was super into the idea
>>
I don't think my girlfriend gives a shit. The only enjoyment she might get out of it is knowing that I want to caress them. The only bodily contact she seens to physically enjoy is back and shoulder rubs, which are boring as fuck.
>>
>>34602120
girls gets more oxytocin from physical touch than men, and have more nervous skins
>>
Men are extremely rough when handling breasts, so it's not always pleasant. Breasts aren't inherently erogenous zones (unlike nipples).

spots for women that, when handled with care, can evoke a lot of pleasure:

>neck
>lower back
>calves/thighs
>feet
>ears
>clitoris
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.