[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is theres anything more pathetic than an old rostie attacking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

is theres anything more pathetic than an old rostie attacking and taking personally an argue with a teenager on the internet?
>le frogposter BTFO
>le hilaruos response WOMEN PUWERRR
>HATE TRUMP HATE MEN
why havent women killed themselves? they are such waste of oxygen
>>
>>34601648
>i better call him virgin that will make him feel
bad
i thought normies stopped using virgin as an insutl
>>
File: Capture.png (98KB, 635x490px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
98KB, 635x490px
She's pretty based tbqh because she's a billionaire not afraid to tell people to fuck off

People who use pepe as some sort of avatar on twitter should honestly fuck off
>>
>why havent women killed themselves?
Because we're still about a generation or two away from total societal collapse, since the cunts have contributed abso-fucking-lutely nothing to society as a whole since their civil and sexual liberation.

Also fuck JK, she constantly has to stir up some bullshit every time she's about to FINALLY fade into obscurity.
>Shit nobody's listening to me anymore
>HAHA YEAH DUMBLEDORE IS GAY! WAS THE WHOLE TIME!
>Nowhere in the books at any point does it ever even hint at that
>Shit they're losing interest again
>UHH HERMIONE WAS BLACK IN THE BOOKS
>YEAH ONCE HARRY KILLED THAT THING HE COULDNT SPEAK THE SNAKE TONGUE
>TOTALLY IMPORTANT AND RELEVANT
>PLEASE LISTEN TO MY POOR UNIVERSE BUILDING AND BUY MORE MERCHANDISE
>>
>>34601826
i havent read, or watched any of her normie shit movies or books so i dont have any idea what you are talking about
>>
>is theres anything more pathetic than an old rostie attacking and taking personally an argue with a teenager on the internet?

yes, men that complain on the Internet about racial minorities and the women that don't sleep with them
>>
>>34601745
jk rowling is 10/10
if i had any idea what she looked like i would totally bang her if she were into me
>>
Why is r9k so triggered by this? She's putting those shitstains in their place.
>>
>>34601972
They have a sensible motive to act unsavory, she does not

And people here don't take themselves too seriously, about half of the posts are self-satire and comedy about our pathetic lifestyle choices, but she really has a shitty personality because she couldn't make fun of her character or views that way
>>
I don't understand why famous figures humiliate themselves by trading insults with randos on twitter. It's incredibly undignified
>>
>>34602054
Hardly. She could do much better.

I liked the post where she low-key bragged about her money in a smug manner. I want more of that attitude in this world.

She could just have gone the extra mile and made it really hurt by being extra condescending to that guy by pointing out she's several social classes higher than him and making fun of his poverty compared to her, but it's obvious she's not genuine or brave enough to say that.

The reason I think most modern celebrities should be raped and robbed by poor people is because of their ingenuine "I don't associate with poor people and I despise a lot of the things associated with the poor but I sure do like all the poor people who align with my retarded idealistic world view fueled by my sheltered lifestyle"

Fucking infuriating. Why can't they just be rich, and be unironically proud of being rich, unironically proud of being higher than anyone else. Virtue-signaling calls for torture, I swear.
>>
>>34602204
She came from being dirt poor so I doubt it's in her to boast her wealth when she's been in the shittiest of shits
>>
The best part about it is she's a bitter virgin who just got rich writing fanfics.
>>
>>34602185
Totally agreed, it makes me feel ashamed of our whole society when that shit happens

Like when one of Hillary's intern tweeted "Delete your account" at Donald Trump during the campaign and people acted like it was some amazing sick burn instead of an embarrassment for western civilization

Like you guys are running for the most important office in the world, have some fucking dignity
>>
>>34601683
>is a 'professional' writer
>comes up with this lame insult

top kek
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.