[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it ever make you think that, even though we come from wildly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: images.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 225x225px
Does it ever make you think that, even though we come from wildly different places and backgrounds, we manage to talk here and relate to each other so personally, sometimes? Probably you've met a robot from the other side of the world who knows how you feels way more than someone who has been your sibling/neighbour for an entire life. It's also true for the memes. See pic related for example, at a glance you know that it means the wojak pic and you also that it was made sligthly different from the way you normally see, and you also know why it was made like this, even though you can't explain the exact reason. And every anon who sees the image will have the exact reaction that you had.

I'm not talking about /r9k/ in particular, some boards of 4chan have such a culture that if the average normie would read it, he would at first think it's another language. Human communication is a weird thing.
>>
>>34601473
i enjoyed your post op!
>>
File: 1481600378495.gif (43B, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1481600378495.gif
43B, 1x1px
>>34601473
This was a good post, anon. unironically got me thinking
>>
File: 1458322084068.png (466KB, 482x444px) Image search: [Google]
1458322084068.png
466KB, 482x444px
>>34601473
>sligthly different from the way you normally see, and you also know why it was made like this

It shows Wojak the way he sees himself, crudely rendered and discretized, unable to comprehend the smooth iridescence of the world around him yet still tormented by a longing to fulfill his unformable visions of beauty
>>
>>34601473
It's because of qualia, mane
>>
>met a robot from the other side of the world
You might be talking to a robot to the other side of the street. We have a lot in common with the people in this world, all the million blur of faces we see in our lives, and many people are very good at hiding how they feel to appear more socially acceptable.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.