[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you feel angry when you realize that every attractive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: used_goods.jpg (43KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
43KB, 500x667px
Do you feel angry when you realize that every attractive girl is used goods?
>>
I wouldn't if I had sex myself. I'm genuinely only upset about it because I'm a virgin and I'm insecure about it.
>>
>>34601388
Why should I let that bother me?

They stare at me like I'm something they stepped in, so I feel about the same towards them.
>>
>>34601388
I do, but im very aware the problem is me that I dont get any and as the time passes it becomes more and more weird and the inexperience gap becomes wider.
>>
>>34601388
not every one of them, some are still pretty young and restricted to their houses
>>
not angry but depressed
>>
>>34601388
Yes, it makes me furious because I know that I can never have my "fairy tale relationship". I don't care about meaningless sex at all so basically I'm left with nothing no matter what I do.
>>
I feel disgusted. The world isn't correct
>>
>>34601388
I have a gf that people here would consistently call a 9-10 (based on what I've seen on post your ideal girls thread) that's completely dependant on me emotionally and has bad anxiety issues along with a sexually submissive attitude, yet I can't get past the fact she had one guy before me, probably because it was a pretty dramatic, tormentous relationship and ours is completely stable and nice. Often I feel like I'm only a placeholder until she finds something better. Also I've never been able to make her have an orgasm, granted we've only had sex twice.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 499x281px
No because I don't have a micro penis like everyone else on /r9k/
>>
Me, personally? Not really.

I'm more baffled at the world in general. I tried to make sense of it for a long time. And it made sense, but in a non-logical way. What bothered me was when I tried to explain human behavior with pragmatic logic and I would be disillusioned when it weren't like that.

I guess it just dawned to me that it doesn't really matter. It only matters to me because I'm involuntarily a part of humanity.

From a non-human perspective it really makes no difference if our species, or even our entire planet just evaporated right now.

But it does make me feel lonely. Humanity seems to constantly refuse and resent it's superiority collectively in favor of egoism, individual or collective. Even movements that praise pragmatic superiority have often been successful only due to their appeal to the human ego.

But I do wish there was a more pragmatic and knowledge-hungry collective somewhere out there.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.