[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally have a qt girl attracted to me >like hanging out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1466960521281.jpg (100KB, 438x810px) Image search: [Google]
1466960521281.jpg
100KB, 438x810px
>finally have a qt girl attracted to me
>like hanging out with her too
>she's a huge fucking slut
>like fucking 5 different guys a week kind of slut

How do I know this? I brought her over and my Chad roommate saw her. He later told me after that she was a giga hoe, and his bros in his frat can all confirm.
>>
Who cares, just fuck her. What do you complain for? That a girl wants to fuck with you?
>>
>>34601117
>KHV robot
>lasting more than 30 seconds or getting hard at all
>implying she won't laugh at my shit performance after being ran through by Chads
>if I date her, I'll be known as that guy who's dating a hoe (a cuck)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>34601084

Dont be scared

it only pussy
>>
>>34601084
wear a condom
She's probably not as slutty as her reputation
>>
>>34601201
Yes you're right, you're hopeless. Don't fuck her and be worse than a cuck.
>>
>>34601084
>not posting pics
Shameful dispray
>>
>>34601201
just fuck her a few times if she is down for it and stop obsessing over silly shit like that. you are just creating reasons to continue to fail.

don't end up like me m8 ive been n in the exact same situation before. you don't have to marry this chick or even seriously date her.
>>
File: 1481846181316.jpg (36KB, 509x377px) Image search: [Google]
1481846181316.jpg
36KB, 509x377px
>>34601201

>look at anon over there, he fucks that qt stupid every night, what a looser

yeah, sounds terrible

You need to fuck this bitch desu
>>
fuck her in the ass without a condom
>>
>>34601761
>she's probably not as slutty as her reputation

It's painful to me that some people in this world actually anticipate things to be better than expected and not worse

Are you often disappointed and disillusioned?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.