[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fell for the heroin isn't addictive if you time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1485727906318.jpg (13KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485727906318.jpg
13KB, 240x250px
>fell for the heroin isn't addictive if you time your usage right meme
>>
File: 1451876963283.jpg (86KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
1451876963283.jpg
86KB, 600x612px
suboxone and naltrexone work well my dude. i was pretty hooked on oxy for a while.
>>
>>34600968
>it was never a thing
>it was something junkies told themselves to feel better about their dangerous path
>>
>>34600968
is morphine addictive 1-2 times a week?
>>
>1/3 addiction chance
>Dealers intentionally put poison in some of the packs to appear as an OD to increase buyers

Yeah sounds like something that's totally safe.
>>
>>34601089
If your life have even one bad aspect you can't handle well, you'll end up addicted.
>>
>>34600968
>Tfw my poor friend got into heroin bad
>Ended up getting a trafficking charge for having over an ounce
>Minimum mandatory 15 years
I feel so bad for her
>>
File: 1449177562046.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1449177562046.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>34600968
>fell for the drugs and alcohol meme
>>
>Horrible drinking habit
>Start smoking weed to replace it, go easy on my liver
>Getting baked leads to unlocked years and years and YEARS of once-forgotten, or even fully repressed memories
what have i done
>>
I've been on benzos for 3 weeks how hard will it be when i no longer have prescription ?
>>
>>34601230
nothing
a lifetime of benzos yes but 3 weeks...
>>
>>34601257
Thanks for the insight they really make me feel better and i always had addiction issues so i feared i couldn't do without it after.
>>
>>34601350
Benzo withdraw can kill you but if you're on a prescription and following it you should have nothing to worry about
>>
>>34601230
Pretty sure you may get dangerously physically addiction. I can't remember if that's 3 days or 3 months
>>
>>34600968
Bruh that isnt even a meme, thats how dumb you are haha. Good luck, wasted 3 years of my life and had all my friends straight up die. Now im a stoner shut in.
>tldr:you are fucked haha dont fall for the suboxone or methadone meme now, trust me they both make it waaaaaaaaaay worse
>>
>>34601451
>tl;dr
>barely shorter than the unabridged version
>>
>>34601408
Ohshit gotta google that
>>
File: 1302290535147.jpg (53KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
1302290535147.jpg
53KB, 500x575px
>get sick and have stomach upset + diarrhea if I dont take at least 3mg of morphine a day
I bet Chad doesn't deal with this
>>
I was doing so good but now im trying to detox again... about 24 hours since my last dose. I got off methadone in jail and said I'd never end up dependent again. Lasted about 6 months of chipping. On house arrest, got fired from my job, failed out of college (gonna drop my last class tomorrow). Could end up getting 2 years and that's only on one set of charges. Straight hikikomori right now. I'm not susposed to leave my house without permission anyway but I do to go buy dope, risking everything to do so. If the cops pull me over I have to high speed it or I go to jail. Pretty big weight on my mind, especially when I already am depressed / anxiety.
>>
>>34600968
Fuckin chipping. 3 weeks clean off a nasty habit and I think about using "but not daily" all the time.
>>
File: eroinafumata.jpg (70KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
eroinafumata.jpg
70KB, 620x420px
>>34601529
Well i forgot to put dont fall for the sub/methadone meme.
Thats lile the most important part of my post nerd
>>
>>34601698
WHERE is this IDIOTS straw!?
>>
>>34601810
Why do you need a straw?

I don't really do drugs but I'm always curious about them, how they're used and such
>>
>>34601966
Because you inhale the smoke through the straw, not just... directly like in that pic. Ugh.
>>
>>34601983
I gathered that, now I'm wondering why one is supposedly superior to the other. It seems like he's doing a very good job of inhaling the smoke.
>>
>>34602079
The photo is shopped, because he would be burning himself doing it like that.
>>
>>34600968
I've gotten addicted to a lot of stuff over the years but because i'm a poorfag with no means to get it on a regular basis I have to go through the withdrawals for a little while then i'm fine.

I didn't recognize them as withdrawals though. I just though, man why do my bones hurt? Why do I feel like garbage?
>>
ive been clean for years. some guy i used to know from back then just got arrested with a shit load of dope, coke, and pills on him. he's probably going to spend the next 5-10 years in jail because it's not the first time it has happened.

i'm so glad i got clean, that could have easily been me. i don't know how i never got caught with shit, i did some really fucking stupid things back then.
>>
>>34600968
I hate when that happens

DO NOT USE MAINTENANCE DRUGS UNLESS YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO.

just kick the H if its that bad.. you will thank me

>t. had to kick 40mgs of methadone after 2 years on.. 1.5 months of physical withdrawal..

if that isnt enough to deter you, then you're just like me
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.