[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello everyone my friends I am going to tell you what I had from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 65890236567802936943.jpg (14KB, 262x206px) Image search: [Google]
65890236567802936943.jpg
14KB, 262x206px
Hello everyone my friends I am going to tell you what I had from Taco Bell tonight okay?

I had this from Taco Bell tonight.

Naked Chicken Chalupa with no tomatoes, it was the first time I was having it and it was very good I loved it but it's very expensive for its size

Double Decker Taco, this was not very good most of the time these are good but mine was soggy tonight and not crunchy

Spicy Tostada with no tomatoes, this is very very tasty and very cheap the spicy sauce on it is very good

Pintos and Cheese, these are what is more commonly known as beans in other restaurants they are very flavorful compared to refried beans out of can lots of stuff like cheese and sauce

Thank you everyone for listening what I had from Taco Bell tonight
>>
>>34600846

Very niceu
>>
What is a chalupa
>>
>>34601195
Like a taco only fluffy
>>
>>34600846
I've never ate at taco bell in my life... you're like a god to my people now
>>
Patrician taco Bell order coming through:

Cheese quesadilla extra jalapeno sauce
Supreme gordita with beef add nacho cheese
Chicken soft taco add sour cream
Mountain dew

Debate me
>>
I'd always just get two beans and rice burritos for $1-2 i think it was? I'd be in school for most of the day, and I had to make money last for a week.
>>
>>34600846
Literally 6 dorito tacos
They're not even good but I'm used to ordering them.

>inb4 fatass
I eat one when I get home and save the others for different days
>>
that's a lot of food for one person, is your tummy doing alright
>>
>>34603322
I'm fine thanks just a bit of heart burn
>>
>>34600846
very nice op. i hope you dont have gas. i have only had taco bell once here in the uk and they put all the nacho salt on a single nacho
>>
>>34600846
Thanks OP, goodnight and sweet dreams.
>>
I stopped eating fast food 10 years ago, but I was coming back from a vacation, driving on the highway, and had animal-tier overwhelming hunger, so I grudgingly stopped at taco bell.

I was really pleasantly surprised. Does anyone else notice the quality of their food going up or something? Ive even gotten it a couple times since.
>>
this is a v cute thread
>>
>>34600846
I thought the same thing when i got the naked chalupa. I feel like they advertised it as being less insubstantial, but i guess being at least half meat it's decent for its cost. I enjoyed it.

Do you not like tomato, anon?
>>
>>34606007
I don't like diced tomato sliced tomato like on hamburgers fine
>>
>>34600846
Goodnight hope you don't get the runs
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.