[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you can't kill yourself because you don't have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 397594753.jpg (167KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
397594753.jpg
167KB, 1000x750px
>tfw you can't kill yourself because you don't have the balls to make your cat an orphan
>tfw this is the only thing stopping you
>>
the day my cat dies is the day i will die.
>>
>>34600113
Where you at? I'll take care of your cat for you man.
>>
>tfw Doggo is 18
>tfw I am 22
>tfw Mum is 55
>tfw Dad is 54

I think I have a serious lack of emotions. I don't know if I will feel bad. I didn't feel bad when our last two dogs died. I suppose when this one dies who is technically mine I'll know if I'm just being edgy or if I really stopped feeling emotions.
>>
>tfw you're on so many levels of self-delusion you don't kill yourself
>>
>>34600141

>live alone
>parents both died years ago
>dont have family
>little to no "friends"
>shit all over and destroyed the only relationship/other source of unconditional love I am ever going to experience
>don't really like myself whatsoever
>cat brah is only person I'd be walking away from

in the least egotistical way possible I am basically her entire world and can't take that away from her. she deserves more than that.

when she dies ill probably do the same
>>
>>34600559
OP is likely this too. It's a cat. Put it in a shelter if you care that much.
>>
>>34601016

>giving your cat to people who just hold a ton of cats in individual prison cells in a giant room full of screaming, pissing, shitting animals
>if you care that much

Do you realize what they do to cats who they don't find homes for?
>>
>>34600113
Mines 11, going on 12 this year. She only has a few years left, so I'm going to try and make them as good for her as I can. Once she passes, I'm going to bury her in the forest where I found her, then lay my head on the train track that runs through the woods.
>>
I attempted suicide last year, thinking the whole world was going to shit and there was nothing to live for.

I failed and I'm glad I did.

I would have missed the internet meming a man into the white house. You never know what's around the bend and hey it could actually be neat.
>>
>>34600141
that's why I have two and replenish as necessary.
>>
that cat is ugly
>>
>live with mom and 10 cats, three are new kittens born last June
>mom has sick and probably doesn't have too long left.
>was planning was killing myself once she was gone but I also cannot bear the fact that my kitties would probably all be put down.

I wonder how long I can live off savings so I don't have to wageslave.
>>
Please don't anon. My cat was keeping me here on earth. She was 15 and I had to put her to sleep a week ago. My home is empty and I have nobody to love me and nothing to keep me going.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.