[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw about to order pizza for the second day in a row guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: 4353634734.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
4353634734.png
43KB, 542x602px
>tfw about to order pizza for the second day in a row

guys im nervous as fuck right now

what if they delivery guy is the same?

will he think im a creep ?
>>
>>34600101
>will he think im a creep ?

Yea
>>
>>34600101
He will talk with his co workers about you and laugh their asses off making jokes on what a loser you are and how your apartment smell like potatoes and cum.
>>
who cares

delivery guys and clerks aren't people anyway

eat the delicious pizza
>>
>>34600101
He'll smile at you and say "hey you're anon from yesterday right"
The real question is, what if it's a girl?
>>
I work at a Marco's Pizza. They don't give a fuck just tip.
>>
>this thread again
origininanal
>>
dude it's a pizza delivery boy, he's doing the most beta job and literally bringing your degenerate meal right to your face. I bet he hopes that you don't think he's a loser for being a delivery boy
>>
>caring what some hapless wagecuck thinks of you

max kek
>>
>>34600230
dude marcos is the shit
>>
File: 1484051583465.jpg (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484051583465.jpg
18KB, 300x250px
>Op thinks he's memorable.
>>
>>34600101
Anon, as long as you tipped him well yesterday you have nothing to worry about
>>
>>34600101
he doesn't give a fuck, costanza
>>
>order a pizza on Wednesday
>delivery guy arrives 10 minutes early
>know because I usually wait outside for them so the dogs don't go off and so I don't wake the family
>haha wow you're early
>yeah not many people order during the week. Most people order on fridays and weekends
>>
>>34600101
>order pizza
>delivery guy has wrong order
>he said he'll go back and get a fresh delivery
>it's been 1.5 hours
>call store
>they finally deliver pizza
>write an email to head office
>get a coupon for next pizza order free
>order pizza next week
>it's the same delivery guy
>wonder if he knows this pizza was free and if it was because of last week
>>
File: l04he (3).jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he (3).jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>34600101

kekked hard at this

this is r9k at its prime
>>
>>34600320
people are not microanalyzing your life, anon
>>
>>34600339
>>34600361
meant for you originally
>>
>>34600361
no it was only because it may have been awkward for him
like you fuck up but then you gotta go to the same house next week and wonder if you gonna get called out on it
>>
>>34600250
marcos is shit
>>
>>34600101

Whatever, they're just happy to sell pizzas
>>
>>34600471
>papa johns
>papa murphys
>dominos
>MARCOS
>pizza hut
>frozen
>little caesars

its not so bad
>>
As a former pizza delivery guy, no. I do not remember the people I delivered to unless they were pricks.
>>
>>34600101
>tfw you order pizza so you people don't notice you getting food alone again at the only open dining hall

I hate going to a small school
>>
you really shouldnt eat pizza 2 days in a row lad. im not a health freak but im cringing at the thought. if i were the pizza man I would tell you so.
>>
I miss retail/delivery boy greentext threads.
>>
File: 143313.jpg (25KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
143313.jpg
25KB, 306x306px
>little pizzeria opens up near me
>$8 large pizza with godly taste
>2 years later
>over 20 chains in our city
>the pizza now tastes like shit
>>
>>34600620
i've been eating pizza for the past week. been getting heart burn but it's all i have right now to eat
>>
>>34600101
>order pizza pretty regularly
>had some money on hand, decide to pay cash
>delivery guy shows up and pulls out card reader even though I said it would be cash in the order
>awkwardly holding my money as he tries to hand me the card reader
>"oops sorry im so used to you paying with debit"
>this motherfucker knows my order so well he overrode my payment method by force of habit

never ordered from there again, please dont acknowledge me pizza guy...

im so ashamed
>>
>>34600101
i've done this multiple times. i even ordered delivery twice on the same day within a few hours span and had the same guy drop my pizza off when i'd be on a start-drinking-at-11am kind of day. as long as you tip okay they won't give a fuck
>>
>>34600101
Guy who worked in food industry here

No one remembers faces in the food industry

Our job is to give you food, get the money, and fuck off and look at the clock counting down till the end of our shift.

I worked in a restaurant for 5 years, didn't remember a single face except the "regulars" over the years which you can't help
>>
>>34600101
Oh shit. Don't give up dude this is the beginning. Just keep making those baby steps. I'm on the verge of leaving robothood, and I'm not lying when I say this is fucking big. What's your doing right now is the hardest part, but keep pushing yourself and I will get easier to take bigger steps. I'm very close to having actual friends now. Don't give up.
>>
>>34601627
Bullshit. When you rely on tips to make a living, you remember everyone. I quit that job 3 years ago and I can still tell you what someone tipped and their normal order of you give me their address.

I also remember because I had to know whose food to mess with on the drive there for being a non-tipping asshole.
>>
>>34600101

nope. i delivered pizza for a while and nearly 25% of my deliveries were to people who ordered multiple times a week. Businessmen, students, folks with no cars, people who worked from home, stay at home moms, etc. It's just food.

And no, i never had any lingering thoughts or opinions about customers.
>>
>>34600611
Why would this be odd? I used to eat alone all the time. It was a utilitarian thing even though the food was great. Not everything has to be social. No one is judging you for eating alone in the dining hall. If they thought anything about it, they would assume you were busy studying. Don't be so self conscious.
>>
>>34602234

>I also remember because I had to know whose food to mess with on the drive there for being a non-tipping asshole.

You're probably lying but just in case you arent, what would this usually include?
>>
I dont get why it would be a bad thing? Had a pizza place near me and basically would have one guy who would deliver it to me, always kept friendly so it was nice.
>>
>>34600122
>>34600166
who gives a fuck what he thinks, he delivers pizza for a living for fucks sake
>>
/fatbot/ here

used to order pizzas all the time

tip well and they love you, i did $5 flat each time, higher sometimes if i was drunk
>>
File: 1485833242605.jpg (60KB, 397x750px) Image search: [Google]
1485833242605.jpg
60KB, 397x750px
>Order 2 pizza deal last Saturday at lunch time
>Hadn't left my apartment inna week
>Hadn't showered in three days
>Planning to eat the pizzas all weekend
>In my pajamas and drunk
>My cat comes to the door with me
>Guy asks if the cat will try to escape
>I say no
>He asks what my plans are for the weekend
>"Eating pizza"

It was nice talking to someone, I don't know why you guys get so down about the delivery guys
>>
>>34600230
330 here. Marcos really is the shit, thank you for the good work you fine people do
>>
he will think youre very strange for doing such a thing. i would advise you divert his attention from the dilemma. perhaps you could remove your pants like in those videos i have seen
>>
I was a former pizza guy, and like anons have already stated above, there are plenty of people who order multiple times a week. I never gave even the least bit of a fuck. Honestly, it made me a bit comfy to deliver to familiar people.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.