[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever have a feeling something of a mixture of cruel unfairness,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Do you ever have a feeling something of a mixture of cruel unfairness, loneliness, and despair at how you were born and molded by your environment to become a person such that you have a sense of being completely and utterly valueless and unwanted to the extent that you feel it would be extremely easy for you to end up going the rest of your life without other people expressing any faint trace of interest in you, romantic or otherwise?
>>
>>34599347
Everyday. Oregeno
>>
I feel like ive been molded for civil war since a young age and have always rebelled against it. Now that its nearly upon us, i regret never joining the army like my parents wanted
>>
>>34599347
No.

Except, I do feel the last part.

>you feel it would be extremely easy for you to end up going the rest of your life without other people expressing any faint trace of interest in you, romantic or otherwise
>>
File: 1476082131368s.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1476082131368s.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
not really
i don't mind the way i am or turned out
im more angry at how it happened.
>>
>>34599347
Yes.
Its my usual state of mind.
>>
>>34599347
Not really, I mostly feel hate towards humanity (including myself) and the urge to commit suicide.
>>
>>34599347
>Do you ever have a feeling something of a mixture of cruel unfairness, loneliness, and despair at how you were born and molded by your environment to become a person such that you have a sense of being completely and utterly valueless and unwanted to the extent that you feel it would be extremely easy for you to end up going the rest of your life without other people expressing any faint trace of interest in you, romantic or otherwise?
Yes but only because I am a spic
>>
if you dont use that as fuel to get to the top then you really should reevaluate your priorities.
>>
File: 1486011617047.png (213KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1486011617047.png
213KB, 680x680px
>>34599347
>being completely and utterly valueless and unwanted to the extent that you feel it would be extremely easy for you to end up going the rest of your life without other people expressing any faint trace of interest in you, romantic or otherwise?
Honestly I feel like I can't relate to anyone anymore, even other robots and people I talk to online who claim to be alone always end up talking about how they had friends and shit when they were younger. I've never even experienced that, I've been alone and an outsider for my whole life I've never anything going for me.
>>
In other words, do I have poor self esteem? Yes. I done fucked up. I have years of stupid mistakes to fix. No criminal mistakes, but I still screwed up bigly.
>>
>>34599398
Civil war was going to happen, but Hitler 2.0 lost the election, thankfully.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.