[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been feeling weaker and weaker. My energy is running

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1483240800822.jpg (38KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483240800822.jpg
38KB, 498x500px
I've been feeling weaker and weaker. My energy is running out. It feels like I'm already an old machine that can barely function right. Some gears are already shut down. Others are being shut down. There are very few - if any at all - that still work well. I feel pain in every part of my body. Heartaches and headaches too. I have been getting more and more of memory loss. I've been completely forgetting words, dates, aspects of math and other highschool subjects. It feels like my brain is shrinking. I feel extremely tired. It hurts just to stand on my two feet. I think that, if this keeps up, I won't be able to get up from bed sometime soon. My diet conists of 200g of Cheetos and 1.5l of Pepsi everyday. Nothing else, nothing less. This has been my diet for some 3 or 4 years already. I also have several other health problems. Based on my health, I really have no chance at life. I'm just eighteen, /r9k/. I don't know what to do. Even if I did, there's nothing I can do.
>>
Changing your diet would be a good place to start IF you weren't already so far gone. 3-4 years? On fucking cheetos?
>>
>>34599288
Go to a hospital. Please, anon, as soon as possible.
>>
File: 1479315412210.png (98KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
1479315412210.png
98KB, 500x575px
>>34599846
I'm a poorfag who lives in a country with no public healthcare systems.
>>
>>34600059
That's terrible. Where are you? Do you live with your parents?
>>
>>34599288
just change your retarded diet or die, you can't live on that garbage

nice bait though
>>
>>34599288
fuck sake dude have some sweet potatoes and broccoli
like, just go to a grocery story and buy some stuff from the produce aisle
is this just a slow suicide attempt or what goddamn
>>
>>34599288
Since you're of age, I can shelter you, pay for healthcare and feed you, if you offer you look feminine and offer your boipussi m9
>>
don't dew yourself in yet, kid
>>
>>34599288
Please just stop drinking soda, run at least a mile every day, and eat more greens. I used to be the same way
>>
>>34599288
same dude
except my diet isn't shit, but i still feel like absolute human garbage

life sucks
>>
bump. original comment. 2 seconds block.
>>
>>34599288
>I feel pain in every part of my body.
iktf, been having those for weeks now
>>
>>34599288
How the fuck have you already lived this long purely on a bit of cheetos and pepsi?
>>
Feel the light. Turn to your inner self, and tell him/her/it/nazi that you are beautiful. The real you. I know you can do it.
>>
File: 1440547524001.jpg (742KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1440547524001.jpg
742KB, 1920x1080px
>>34599288
>>/fit/

Read the sticky.

>>/ck/

Food.
>>
just bump that cheeto limit up to 400g and you'll be right mate
>>
>>34599288
Diabetes? Or you are transforming into a cartoon tiger made out of cheese, I don't know
>>
1. Drink water, and no soda. Soda is draining your energy, remember this.

2. Exercise, you need to push your body to a point of high energy output to have spare energy all the time.
>>
>>34604886
He's living off 200g of snack a day. How does that even sustain a kid?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.